* UK played the last 30 minutes at Vandy about as well as they could possibly play.
* UK is a little more beat up this week. Randall Cobb did not finish practice today and is questionable for Saturday’s game with Georgia. Micah Johnson did not practice, either, but he should be ready to practice tomorrow.
* Brooks caught the end of Georgia’s game with Auburn on television and was impressed.
* If Cobb gets healthy late in the week he will play.
* Asked about Georgia’s defensive line, Brooks said they give you all sorts of problems. “They get such a good push with those tackles” in the pass game and they stuff the run well, too.
* Morgan Newton will start at quarterback again for the Cats.
* This year’s “there’s more of a jumbled pack” in the SEC this year when it comes to bowl selections.
* Brooks said that its clear the depth is better at Kentucky considering all of the injuries UK has lost this season. UK hasn’t fallen off due to injuries “as we would have in previous years.”
* If Cobb can’t go Saturday because of his shoulder injury, UK will have to find someone new to return kicks, return punts, hold on kicks, and run the WildCobb spread formation. Cobb is also the Cats’ leading receiver. “Other than that…” Brooks joked.