Champions Classic Tickets On Sale Tomorrow

Just a friendly reminder to Big Blue Nation. Tickets for the Champions Classic go on sale tomorrow morning at 10 am. This year’s edition features Michigan St. taking on Kansas in game one and then the big game of UK and Duke rounding off the double-header.

The tickets are priced at $125, $90, and $75 depending on where you want to sit in the Georgia Dome. The tickets will be available for purchase on ticketmaster.

See you in Catlanta!

Article written by Andrew Cassady

Follow me @ACassady_KSR

10 Comments for Champions Classic Tickets On Sale Tomorrow

1. The Pope
    5:08 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

I would not pay that price even for the second coming of Jesus Christ.

2. kona
    5:10 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

What a crock. That is entirely too expensive. Those games are on a tuesday night. I don’t think they will sell out and will look to buy some on the open market closer to game time. If I am wrong then I will watch on TV.

3. cracka
    5:24 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

Is that for both games?

4. JC
    6:01 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

I see ya #1

5. Clint
    6:16 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

Why does it feel like comments 1 through 4 are the same pissed off person?

6. KYStout
    7:02 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

Those ticket prices are shameful.

I live in Atlanta and it would still cost me $300 to go to that game.

7. Kyle
    7:15 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

It is for 2 games. So think of it more like $62.50, $45 and $37.50.

That is NOT a lot of money, considering it is 4 heavyweight teams and the first meeting between UK and Duke in over a decade.

8. Blue/white, scalpee
    8:49 pm September 30, 2012 Permalink

That is about what I pay for lowers in Rupp to see the cats play The Ky school for the blind. Scalpers get top dollar for any team playing at Rupp, let alone a big name team. Last time we played unc, lowers were going for between $500 and 2500.

9. Will S
    9:10 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

Not that bad for 4 championship calliber teams and future (or current) HOF coaches. Should be a great environment. Laettner shirts already being printed in the Triangle.

10. iDATA Downloads
    5:43 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing in your feeds and even I fulfillment you access constantly quickly.