Champions Classic tickets on sale now!

Tickets for the 2012 State Farm Champions Classic went on sale this morning at 10:00 am and there are still plenty of second-level tickets available for fans interested in watching Kentucky beat Duke in the Georgia Dome. The game is Tuesday, November 13 at whenever the Kansas-Michigan State game ends.

Just head over to Ticketmaster.com and see what you can come up with.

Ticketmaster: 2012 State Farm Champions Classic

Article written by Drew Franklin

16 Comments for Champions Classic tickets on sale now!

1. [email protected]
    10:25 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

Skipped class this morning to make sure I got a seat!

2. UK Fan
    10:27 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

Fire Barnhart.

3. UKBlue1!
    10:37 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

#3 YEAH! Do I hear another….

4. UKinNYC
    10:45 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

I will be in Brooklyn to watch or Boys take on MD then flying into CATLANTA the next day!!!!!!! What an amazing 3 day stretch!

5. emlang08
    10:47 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

All I can get is the stupid corner sections

6. ARDEE
    10:47 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

what happened to 2013 SEC tourney tix in Nashville? I’ve been checking SEC sports site weekly for months. Never mentioned anything about them. Then I check today and it says they’re SOLD OUT?!?! Did I miss them going on sale or is it once again a ticket b.s. where Joe Blow general public never had a chance?

7. kyle
    10:49 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

Anybody else kicked out of the ticketmaster website? It says forbidden for me.

8. HillbillyInBC
    11:39 am October 1, 2012 Permalink

4 – I’m doing this doubleheader too, but I’m staying in NYC for the weekend (and going to see the legendary Ralph Stanley Sunday night). I’m flying to Atlanta on Monday. Scored lower level 8th row behind the basket seats this morning; not the greatest but better than what I had in MSG last year.

9. kona
    12:03 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

#6 – tix never went on sale to public. the 13 schools bought them all up. They said it was the 4th time in 13 years that the public didn’t get them.

10. ChampionsClassic
    12:31 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

Can somebody tell me how to get good lower level tickets for the Champions Classic if you’re not a student?? All they offer are corner sections in the 200+ level; we want lower level! Do we need to contact the Universities? WTH!

11. Brandon
    12:53 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

I bought mine after searching and searching I got tickets in section 134. Three in row 20 three in row 24

12. ShelbyCatFan
    12:56 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

10- u just had to get on early enough. Landed great lower level seats this morning, but I’m sure they’re long gone by now

13. Kyle
    1:41 pm October 1, 2012 Permalink

I got lowers in 124 right at 10 a.m. I went back to search again, and only saw a few other 100 sections (and no others on the side). So there weren’t many good lowers at all, as the 4 schools probably took most of them.

14. Chad
    8:41 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

I got lower level, 30 rows back but behind the goal for $101 instead of $125

15. Micah
    9:48 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

Got great seats !!! can’t wait, see some of you down there

16. California Cat Fan
    11:02 am October 2, 2012 Permalink

I was on the website right at 10 AM. I was trying to buy two tickets. I hit refresh about twenty times and kept getting tickets either in the corners or behind one of the baskets. They were pretty close (first 30 rows), but I was never offered tickets on the side (not once).

Finally, for some reason, on my twenty-first refresh (around 7:10 AM), I was able to purchase two tickets for Section 120, Row A (which are FLOOR seats!). I paid $125 each for a total of $280.90 after fees. I don’t know how I got so lucky. I am going to bring a giant Duke 2010 Asterisk poster and wear a ton of jewelry. I want to be in coach K’s ear!!!! Hmmm…I might get kicked out. It will still be worth it.