Cats sign JUCO safety Kory Brown

korybrown

Need a break from basketball talk? I’ve got just the thing. Joker and the gang picked up a commitment from JUCO Safety Kory Brown, who visited campus over the weekend. Brown, who plays at East Central Community College in Mississippi, will sign later this month and has three years of eligibility left. The staff thinks he might be a good fit in Winston Guy’s former role as the hybrid on defense. There is some buzz that Tank Jakes, another JUCO that visited this weekend, is close to committing as well.

Here are some of Brown’s highlights:

9 Comments for Cats sign JUCO safety Kory Brown

1. Parker
    2:24 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

I don’t understand this one, the staff is running out of scholarships and there hasn’t been much hype on this guy. anyway I just hope we can get Raphael Andrades, the dude is a star

2. Derek
    2:59 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

Wow…we beat out Newberry, Toledo and Marshall for that one. The SEC titles will pile up soon. LOL

3. FlashOfBlue
    3:00 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

I’m for anyone named “Tank”.

4. big tim
    3:48 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

not sure about this guy but jake the tank is a beast go check out he youtube video and i agree 1 we need raph on his facebook page his profile pic him in a uk football jersey but he stil got to visit with notredame and ark in january so will see

5. proudswimdad
    3:57 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

The last hearlded ,supposed to be JUCO Star Bailey was a total Joke(r).Bailey with all the hype and dreads wantabe, turned out to be a total diappointment and waste of schlarship.These highlights that are being shown to us fans are great but you need to also show the highlights of them getting burned on pass coverage time an time again.Then we fans can get a true prespective on how they really play.

6. Hardline Charlie
    5:42 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

Just another reason to get really excited about the outstanding job Joker is doing… yea right.

7. iamthebobcat
    7:37 pm December 11, 2011 Permalink

Wow!

8. Bloodthorne
    1:12 pm December 12, 2011 Permalink

Kory “Hit Stick” Brown, I’m a fan. #2, I’m pretty sure the we that your refer’n to isnt the same we that im apart of. Go Big Blue

9. BleedBlue72
    10:30 am December 13, 2011 Permalink

Wow I am disappointed. that goes to say people should stop being lazy and should really do their own homework instead of depending on someone else before speaking on things about these young men and have no clue about any of them. I have learned you cannot always go on stats & stars. Does the name “Steve Spurrier” ring a bell in anyone’s head. I have also read in another article that many reasons why he didn’t get recruited high from H.S. because his grades. You do the math, why do you think he went to a jr college, not because he can’t play, because of his grades. By the way it took time but I have done my research and from my understanding which is a proven fact, you can even look in the NJCAA yourself. Brown only played 4 games before getting injured and had a total of 26 tackles, 2 forced fumbles and 1 int. Maybe now you’ll think twice before you speak and do your homework next time 🙂 by the way read other articles he seems to be a great a young man, there is also some H.S. film on him you might want check out and pump your brakes and rethink what you’ve said. But on that note you are very welcome for some correct information and I’m proud to say I’m glad I did my homework but check the brown kid in the links below. Next I am going to do the sum homework for Tank n get the information we all want. . .
    NJCAA LINK