Camp Crean: No Tents or Chairs Allowed

camp-crean

Campus police officers in Bloomington are telling students that tents and chairs aren’t allowed at Camp Crean this week. This guy even tweeted Tom Crean asking for help. Students are still trying to assemble without supplies by claiming their spots with poster board signs. Eventually, one of these people has to come to the realization that 15-20 people standing outside in the cold with a poster isn’t a “camp.” That’s just a “group of 15-20 people standing outside in the cold with a poster.” I hope they come to that realization on Thursday afternoon.

It’s okay to laugh, Kentucky fans.

Bless their little hearts. I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

Article written by Drew Franklin

34 Comments for Camp Crean: No Tents or Chairs Allowed

1. what a bunch of losers
    6:00 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

first!

2. KYStout
    6:03 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Wow, a lot of work must have went into that sign…impressive

3. GODSAZNO
    6:04 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Win IU(to save Crean’s job)!

4. Culver
    6:18 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Time for the IU campus police to break out the pepper spray!

5. mike burks
    6:20 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

I believe IU has been averaging 15-40 fans per home game these past three years.

Laugh and read http://twitter.com/realuoflfan81

6. UK!
    6:33 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Like a good friend once told me, birds in Indiana fly upside down because there is nothing there worth shi*ing on.

7. Michael Kidd-Langford
    6:35 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

#OccupyAssemblyHall ?

8. snoopaloop
    6:35 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

This is just unhealthy. Is the water contaminated in Bloomington? These IU fans are getting so worked up over Saturday and UK fans are not even the slightest bit concerned. An UK #BEATEMDOWN will be in full effect.

9. Nassau65
    6:36 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

bless’em.

10. babydangy
    6:39 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Tom Crean looks like a poor man’s Tom Arnold

11. Hahaha
    6:40 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA

12. KYRealist
    6:48 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Don’t worry, the rest of the nation is laughing at you hill people. Only a group of jobless, rednecks would gather for tickets to watch a practice. But, I guess if you live in a double wide, you basically camp out on a nightly basis anyway. So, yuck it up you gapped toothed, moutain dew drinking rubes.

13. hooter
    6:51 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

IU fans are so classy, 12, thats a new one there. We UK fans have never been called rednecks before. Very original post number 12!!

14. Spiderman rules
    7:10 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

#12 yep were jobless rednecks but i see you are on our nuts so what does that make you?

15. Usernametaken
    7:21 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Redneck, teeth, trailers, hills. That’s one thing I love about Indiana. They come up with such original insult terms that we haven’t heard before.

16. KSR Spy
    7:24 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

#12 – Thank you for taking time out of your day to share with us. You can go back to drinking and beating your kids now.

17. BigBlue
    7:27 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

I guess the Hoosiers are TRYING to grow some balls now that they have won a few games…I hope we roll them up by 20…anything less would be a moral victory them lol…I would rather be hated than irrelevant any day…

18. Gillie's Socks
    7:27 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Oh look at that precious sign…. I bet some very very special IU students made it…

19. Section 133
    7:29 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

I love KYRealist. I think he is actually describing #occupyUahL, or #occupythesweatervest, or #occupy “BreakingAway”,or #occupy mom’s basement. Perhaps even #occupySandusky’s shower. Whatever the case, he/she/it needs to #occupysomeoriginalshit.

20. Mitch Rapp
    7:32 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

#12 – you are right —we are rednecks, unemployed, & home of the all time winningest college hoops program. We also have a race in May that people actually care about. Your Cougar Mellencamp entendre (you will need to look that word up) will help you ease the pain of your winless Colts & the dump trucking that awaits you on Saturday

21. The Rich White Man
    7:40 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

12) Wow, way to downgrade us while using second-grade punctuation and spelling. Fail.

22. ee cummings
    7:46 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

12 – Real gap-toothed rednecks drink only Sun-drop…get your “facts” straight before you open your IU loving slop-hole..bloody poufta!

23. SteveNash
    8:11 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

I guess I am your stereotypical Kentuckian then # 12. I live in a singlewide though so I guess that’s actually worse. 🙁 O Well though I still have Kentucky basketball, what do you have # 12, IU basketball? I’m only 23 so I have never heard of them being half way relevant.

24. hugh jorgan
    8:21 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

12…sound like a tard in hoosher disguise. hooshers aren’t interested enough to be on here (maybe the one who made that sign). i don’t drink mountain dew but i know how to spell it.

25. IUPHD
    8:21 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

If you did not go to UK, you should remain quiet. You are not a real fan. Most of the people on these boards likely work in a factory.

26. hugh jorgan
    8:31 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

25…what’s wrong with factory workers? i had a friend who was a factory worker. i even have a family of factory workers in my neighborhood. they keep their property up very nicely and mind their own business. i had a 2d cousin who dated a factory worker out in california

27. BigBlue
    8:41 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

IUPHD!! Haha! That is hilarious…putting your degree to good use I see…Indiana is the lamest, most flavorless state in the country…name one thing that is in Indiana / made in Indiana / or comes from Indiana that anyone would give a [email protected] about or care to see…speaking of factory workers…you don’t have any more factories…as they have all moved south or overseas…because of your inefficient, unproductive, fata$$ union population…

28. Davis Armpit
    8:56 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

Cal should deliver Papa John pizza to them.

29. BLUE HAZE
    9:14 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

I can honestly say your post is pathetic. simply put you make me feel guilty being associated with someone like you. PATHETIC!

30. RickyPVoodooDoll
    9:16 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

If, Coach Cal thinks that he and Crean are friends, I would hate to see how Creans would encourage his fans to act toward him, and UK, if they where enemies.

31. BigBlueSkyDog
    10:34 pm December 6, 2011 Permalink

25) So you have a PHD? I doubt it. You probably lay around your momma’s basement all day, trolling on the laptop she bought you or playing your X-Box. Factory workers, like myself, have every right to be fans of our state schools because unlike unproductive bums like you, we pay taxes that support said school. Instead of looking down on little ol’ factory workers like me, maybe when you hop into your car or use something else that your parents bought for you, thank a manufacturer like myself. And stay the hell on your side of the Ohio River.

32. test
    5:16 am December 7, 2011 Permalink

test

33. InCalWeTrust
    5:41 am December 7, 2011 Permalink

That ridiculous sign is one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a long time. My nephews in kindergarten could come up with something better.

34. joe