Call Matt Jones on something called AM Radio

Kentucky's Derrick Locks picks up 71 yards rushing on 12 carries against Pittsburgh. (US Presswire)

Have you ever wanted to speak to Matt Jones?  I sure know that I want to.  But, after each and every UK basketball game, you get that opportunity.  And that opportunity is upon you tonight.  If you would like to speak to Matt with reaction from either the football or basketball game, give him a call at 502-571-8484 or 1-800-444-8484.  Keep in mind that the lines may come up busy, so keep on dialing.

If you just want to listen to the show and can’t pick up 840AM, just click here.  The show begins directly after the UK post game show.

Article written by Bryan the Intern

20 Comments for Call Matt Jones on something called AM Radio

1. BPsycho
    7:22 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Free Enes

2. Exercise is your friend
    7:24 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Matt Jones is a fat pig. Try working out tubby. You aren’t married and have no execuse. You are just a typical, lazy, fat [email protected] UK fan.

3. BPsycho
    7:24 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

BTI how dare you link me to Rush Limbaugh! You sob! lol

4. Matt Jones Twitter
    7:24 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

He tweeted out that the show would start in 10 minutes 25 minutes ago, Im tired of hearing this investments guy talking right now.

5. Matt Jones Twitter
    7:24 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Ok, about damn time, its on now.

6. BPsycho
    7:28 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Karen Sypher gets sentenced on January 18th.. What are the odds Joanne stays with Ricky after the conjugal visits?

7. Michael
    7:32 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

We will be ok. Overrated ? We will see you still have to come to Rupp.

8. shagonsports
    7:38 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Looks like Morgan Newton cannot throw the ball down the field… What a horribly coached game by Joker and his staff… We will see next year but I expect about the same crap… As for basketball you had to see that coming…

9. WhiteCastle_Sliders
    8:12 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

I need another 12pack…then order me a suitcase of whitecastle sliders…..24 of em. Anyone else ever have that late night craving? What a horse shit performance today by the Cats

10. mike gilchrist
    8:17 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Joker= losing. No Kanter= losing. We have no depth. Darius’s new post moves are uncomfortable as he tries to square up and take an extra step in the lane after he has already turned to shoot. Liggins should focus on D and not worry about putting up a lot of shots.

11. Cajun Guy played by Rob Schneider
    8:39 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

We suck agaiin!!

12. Jimmy Buffett
    8:45 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

13. BPsycho
    9:20 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

#9 Can you seriously eat 24? If so that’s immpressive. I’ve had White Castle like 5 times my entire life. Your post is igniting my crave and making me want those little ….. seriously, I gotta have them now lol

I’m not sure I agree with what happens after eating a bunch of them tho xD Oh well I’m out!

14. Newtintheville
    11:39 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

BTI, you’re a tool. Terrence was terriffickeration. 24 & 10 in 23 minutes, & you’re gonna lay this egg on him? Really? Sorry. No way.

It happened. And when they come to Rupp in 3 weeks we’ll run them out of the building. By 25.

Only reason they won as they did was they hit 30 of 34 free throws (having come in at just 60% from the line).

Our young Cats just got served a lesson. That what Cal tells them is true. They’ll respond accordingly. Such as a 10 – 0 game run.

15. Newtintheville
    11:43 pm January 8, 2011 Permalink

Wow. Girls’ sports. Volleyball for certain OMFG. Ever watch one? Ever wonder why it’s just girls and not guys? Yeah, hot girls wearing tight as hell shorts and they love it.

Sometimes nothing changes. :p

16. Doc
    2:31 am January 9, 2011 Permalink

Give Joker a chance……
    Ky football is….well….Ky football.
    Maybe he can break the curse with a little time.
    At least give him a chance.

17. Mike
    9:36 am January 9, 2011 Permalink

What a total weekend disaster. Joker could not have predicted a more bitter end to a season that continued to implode from week to week. Did this team want to play for him? When you go thru a complete football season and still can’t block and tackle, then you have a coaching staff that is not doing their jobs. If I am Barnfart, I give Joker a very short leash of 1 yr. to get back into positive territory, and I don’t think he has a chance of doing that. On the BB side, the key to our season continues to be the unproductive, uninspired play of Darius Miller. I think he deserves a game on the bench but we can’t afford to do that. He and Liggins shooting a combined 4-20 is unbelievable as well. Liggins needs to be driving to the basket and not shooting scuds from the outside. Miller….he continues to beg to be berated in public as has been the case for most of his career. The game also was not one of Cal’s better coached games, and the officiating was absolutely horrible.

18. podge357
    5:36 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Joker is a fairly good recruiter. With that said, can he coach? IMO, no. fire him and get us a Mike Leach, or a young upcoming coach like the coach at Boise State. I’m concerned our FB program is gonna go back to where it was before Brooks arrived. Podge

19. ACKWELL FOLEY