Calipari invites Bill Clinton to his Fantasy Camp

Clinton_team_web1

Leave it to Cal to drop some humble brag hints about this year’s Fantasy Camp attendees and get everyone all a flutter. This afternoon, Cal tweeted that he has invited none other than Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, to attend:

“I’m trying to get the ultimate sportsman and sports fan @billclinton to come to our Fantasy Experience on Sept. 7-9. Let me make this clear: I don’t know if @billclinton can come, but he has been invited and I’m hoping he can come if his schedule is open. If he comes, I told him he HAS to bring his 2012 national championship ring with him.”

Okay, who’s bringing the cigars?

40 Comments for Calipari invites Bill Clinton to his Fantasy Camp

1. monica
    6:05 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

I wish it were Rick inviting Bill over, their a lot more alike. Then maybe the three of us could get together.

2. dude
    6:06 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Hide the coeds

3. BOURBON TOWN CAT FAN
    6:06 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

At least it wasn’t Hillary.

4. UK56Always
    6:08 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Bill will either bring his saxophone or his (HOR)Monica!

5. Steady
    6:08 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Cue the dancing girls.

6. Pulsation
    6:12 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Uhhh who is Monica though I don’t think it’ll do me good to know

7. ProudLiberal
    6:14 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Best president in our lifetime. Saint Reagan was a criminal.

8. Boone County
    6:19 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Brian Long better apreciate being that close to a former president… someone had to say it lol

9. Figures
    6:21 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Two cheating liberals in one room together. One cheats on his wife and the other cheats at his job.

10. Cal'sBelly
    6:25 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Looks like Cal is copying off his idol again. Clinton visited uofl in the Big East Tourney and Cal can’t stand it. The only way Cow can really one up Rick is to take at least two other teams to the final four (Cow has done it with one school, NCAA record book says so). He also would have to leave uahk since Rick is the only coach two win at 2 schools. So, Cow will never be as good as Rick and he knows it. He does have a bigger gut though. And for the record, yes Rick cheats on his wife left and right. But Cal cheats in basketball. So, suck on that hicks.

11. linebeards
    6:28 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

10… If you look at that picture then you will realize that it was taken after the 2012 championship… About a year before he visited the cards. So who’s trying to one-up who?

12. Rick'sbelly
    6:28 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Learn how to spell before you call someone a hick, number 10.

13. hellcat
    6:35 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Check out this on Youtube – Bimbo number 5 byr weird Al.

14. Matt
    6:39 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Imagine if Cal got invited to Bill fantasy camp! Lol

15. Cal's Belly
    6:41 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Anyone know where I cam score a bag of semen?

16. John
    6:53 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

I heard Bill really wants head over to louisvlle to have a late night dinner at Porcini’s.

17. Figures
    6:53 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

May I join you #15? I believe that we are cut from the same cloth, if you catch my meaning.

18. Figures
    6:54 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

I think that #10 is such a dear. We are both so witty and pretty!

19. Cats in the NBA
    6:58 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Is No. 41 invited, too?

20. Boogie
    7:05 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Let’s cut the bullshit ESPN all access videos, the former president appearances and just play basketball

21. Will Corbett
    7:16 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Can’t we leave politics out of sports.

22. Wildcatsteeler
    7:39 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Bill Clinton. Ah, the good ole days. Before Disaster Dubya wrecked the nation. 22 million jobs in 8 years. More than Reagan, Bush Sr., and Doofus Dubya combined. Throw in a budget surplus and reducing the national debt. And Kentucky was actually a blue state in 92 and 96. I’d never been prouder. And 2 Championships. The 90s were fantastic.

23. lol
    7:49 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

9. You’re an idiot if you think Clinton was a liberal.

24. rob
    8:17 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Tyler, only you could’ve gotten away with that.

25. LM
    8:27 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Come on Cal why introduce another sexual deviant to the boys they already have met Pitino, plus he’s a lib-douche I know I know Matt you love him.

26. L1C4 is LAME
    8:31 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

#10 another typical tard talkin out their ass again. He visited with us b4 u dipshit.

27. twnky
    8:33 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

I didnt realize Bill was that tall.

28. Bottom Line
    8:58 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

The Vacator buys players and you know it.

29. JBR
    9:17 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Good to see a few good, intelligent posts on here not bashing “liberals”…I guess all the conservative crowd is down at the tractor pull or something else intellectually stimulating like that.

30. Kirbdaddy
    10:12 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

“ultimate sportsman?” WTF, Cal???

31. Jc#1
    10:23 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Coach Cal I thought you had to have some faults but this is ridiculous.You could have got a better role model than slick willy.My gosh Pee Wee Herman is abetter role model than bill.Next you’ll be inviting Jason Collins .

32. Ur all idiots
    10:36 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Only 1 of 2 presidents in our history that were impeached
    and u idiots think he’s cool.
    Maybe he could visit all 56 states like the current
    idiot in chief.
    What a joke!

33. jhnny
    10:55 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

#32 Both impeachments were politically motivated witch hunts. Read a book, learn something.

34. Bob the Replier
    10:55 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Great idea! Let’s idolize the guy who chose a blow job over killing Osama Bin Laden and then lied under oath about it. What a role model.

#22 you need to check your facts. America was in a recession the last 2 quarters of the Clinton presidency.

35. Judy
    11:01 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

Excuse me while I throw-up.

36. jhnny
    11:28 pm May 9, 2013 Permalink

#34- Try to get your facts from some source that doesn’t start with Rush or Fox. According to the NBER (a non-partison organization charged with determining economic recessions) the US economy hit its peak economy activity in March 2001, well after Bill Clinton left office.

Link? See here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2000s_recession

37. Dee W.
    1:20 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

36 – the economy was already slowing and heading into a recession despite your nonsense about when it finally reached a “peak”. All of the warning signs were already in place, the deficits were already making their return due to the slow-down – the so-called projected surpluses never materialized. He inherited a growing economy and passed on a slowing economy. That is a fact. Moreover, March 2001 is certainly not “well after” he left office – that’s just barely over a month. Now, it’s difficult to “blame” him for that as it is just the business cycle and it happens…but this mythical nonsense about him being some economic genius is just that – a complete myth. The economy’s rapid growth started well before he took over, and during most of his tenure he was triangulating and co-opting much of the Republican Congress’ agenda – so if we are going to give credit they have to get some as well. Much of it we later found was based on derivatives which were not stable and it came crashing down about a decade later.

38. Dee W.
    1:23 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

33 – you are just being a hyperpartisan. He did all of the things alleged in the articles of impeachment and more. There was no “witch-hunt.” He was also held in Contempt of Federal Court by a Federal Judge and fined, disbarred by the U.S. Supreme Court, forced to surrender his law license, etc.

39. struggler
    9:22 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Hate the mixing of politics and sports – politics are SOOO polarizing these days – even moreso than sports rivalries. I won’t go on record politically here – but just say we should be careful about who we honor and esteem as examples of greatness. I would no more promote Clinton than Pitino – both “successful” in their careers while leaving a wake of misery from anyone who ever dealt with them personally.

40. 411
    11:32 am May 10, 2013 Permalink

Bill DOES know this is a basketball camp, not an intern convention, right?