Calipari calls Boogie his baby

11 Comments for Calipari calls Boogie his baby

1. Jimmy
    8:46 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

Great stuff!!

2. stratblend
    8:56 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

I’ll never understand how the media doesn’t fall in love with Boogie. He’s quickly becoming an all time favorite Cat.

3. Rick
    9:16 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

#2 – it’s because some members of the media have to make someone out to be a bad guy to create this artificial drama and, unfortunately for Boogie, some idiot journalist decided to blow his typical teenager issues out of proportion. Hopefully this season or next he’ll finally be able to shake that misconception for good.

4. Rick
    9:19 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

Just to add, I don’t think some of the “old man media” (people like Tipton) knew how to take him or understood his sense of humor. Other than that, I just don’t see how you can dislike the guy. He’s got a great personality, he’s a hell of a player, and sometimes he does dumb stuff, but it’s because he’s competitive as hell.

5. KYRealist
    9:28 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

2) I’m going to go out on a limb and say it is because he is a thug. He would likely be in jail if not for basketball. He even punched his hs coach in the face. Most of the higher ups in the NBA think he is a huge punk. Seems like a real likable guy.

6. stratblend
    9:34 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

5) Ray Lewis killed a guy and he’s on the cover of video game boxes and a spokesperson for major consumer brands. Furthermore, I’ve met high school coaches that deserve to get hit in the face. Point being, he is an athlete.. He is gregarious.. And he’s likeable. If you aren’t a simple minded cremudgeon.

7. BillyBob
    10:36 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

My all time favorite Cat… Named my dog Boogie after him

8. AaronJ
    10:39 pm September 13, 2012 Permalink

5) You’re the direct result of inbreeding.
    6) Ray didn’t kill anybody, he’s a damn good guy and does a lot for people.

9. Boogie for president
    12:22 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

This video just makes me smile. I love Boogie, and I love Cal. You can tell they have a fantastic relationship. Hard to believe there are any of these videos for Jim Calhoun.

10. morgan
    4:53 am September 14, 2012 Permalink

6 you sound like matt jones

11. saaaam
    1:13 pm September 14, 2012 Permalink

5, you’re an idiot. I am sure you knwo many “higher-ups” in the NBA to base your opinion on. And from what I have read, there was much more to that “punching a coach” story than most know.

Sure Boogie can be a bit petulant and quick to anger, but he has passion, and an amazing, fun, goofy personality. You are certainly in a very, very small minority when it comes to your opinion of him.