Cal congratulates the Cards

cal-mib

John Calipari took the high road this morning and posted a congratulatory tweet to Louisville:

Congrats to Louisville. They had a wonderful year from start to finish which is really difficult to do. For us, next season begins today.

#NextSeasonBeginsToday

32 Comments for Cal congratulates the Cards

1. Smart Person
    10:47 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

I am starting to get worried about the 2014 class, not sure if can do back to back.

2. rick
    10:48 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

His congrs. to the cards means about as much as slick ricks did last year.I HATE THE CARDS

3. paint pro
    10:48 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Someone plz tell drew that these nasty MS Paint edited images aren’t worth putting his name on rofl

4. Sir Brandon
    10:49 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Cal showeth class and putteth the field on notice in one short tweet.

5. Mr obvious
    10:51 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Heard pitino is getting caliparis bitch tattooed on his back.

6. Tattoo you
    10:53 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Pitino’s tattoo will say “enter here” right above his ass…..

7. l o l
    10:54 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball Somehow this fan poll is really close… “Which championship team was more impressive? UK 2012, UofL 2013″… this needs to change

8. The Real Pioneer
    10:56 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Troy McKinley is getting the returning players ready next season with steady repetitious jumpers, ball handling drills, and free throw competitions. He will have the returners a well oiled machine next season. Can’t wait! There isn’t a better former player turned teacher in the nation.

9. JaxUK
    10:58 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Why was Dwayne Peevy at Championship Game last night?

pic.twitter.com/p3gl8R33jQ

10. wildcat
    10:59 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

next year will be our turn.

11. UK Fan from Eastern Kentucky
    11:02 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

I wish i could buy me one of them fancy phones. My welfare check goes to buyin oxy and rubbers. I heard tell that textin on one of them thar phones is almost as fun as inbreeding. I doubt that tho, my sister is hot.

12. All Class
    11:04 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

#11-Can we count on more from you?

13. The Real Pioneer
    11:05 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

I doubt it, but I know who you can count on more from……….Troy McKinley!!!

14. The Real Pioneer
    11:05 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

UK is favored to win the national title for next season. However, what people don’t realize is that this is because Cal has asked the one and only Troy McKinley for free-throw shooting help. Troy McKinley is expected to participate in every practice not only helping players with their free-throw shooting, but also because he is an athlete “unlike anyone I’ve ever seen” according to Cal. The title will NOT be won without Troy McKinley.

15. Louisville Fan
    11:05 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Calipari will leave UK soon and try to win a national championship at another school just like Pitino, he is so jealous.

16. Richard Head
    11:09 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

11 – we don’t need no stinkin’ rubbers

17. IU Fan
    11:11 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Next Season is ours!!!! We always win the National Championship after UL wins it….They did it in 80 and 86. We did it in 81 and 87!! So give up U of K fans. Next season is our destiny!
    We should have got it this year until Syracuse cheated and stole that game from us!
    IU was clearly the BEST team this year!!
    screw UL and UK and your cesspool of a state!

18. You are an Original
    11:11 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

#14-How did you come up with that clever joke about Troy McKinley? We would like to know because it is so original and compelling. Keep your posts coming please.

19. lakesidecatsfan
    11:13 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Did Cal loose his pinky from “shocking” too much!?

20. Blue Blood
    11:16 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

#11: We get it. We all know that Eastern Kentuckians are an embarrassment to this State and this University. We don’t need to keep hearing about all the time.

21. Ace
    11:30 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Big blue fan all the way but watch out for louisville again next year. They are only losing Dieng and Siva. Everybody else comes back and everyone that does will be better. Pitino could and almost did a three peat from 96-98

We need behannan to go pro this year

22. Karen Sypher
    11:33 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

15 will Cal also bang a skank on a table and pay for her “health care”, then be blackmailed until the price gets too high, then run and tattle to the Feds? It’s tough to keep up w all of Ricky’s antics.

23. NotWorried
    11:35 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

21 Louisville is good and will be good, but come on…they won in a down year, not much talent on the floor. Why do you think so many white boy scrubs are the tourney heroes? Not gonna be the case next year.

24. Louisville Fan
    11:41 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

#22 – It wouldn’t surprise me.

25. Real eastern ky
    11:41 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Knew u were fake by the use of the word rubbers… We call those tires
    Btw… Oxy > “purple drank”

26. Dash
    11:56 am April 9, 2013 Permalink

Rick’s tattoo will say “Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.”

27. Cheatapari's Daddy Rick Pitino Says
    12:01 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Suck it Cheatapari. Maybe you will become as good of a coach as me one day. Maybe?

28. Cheatapari's Daddy Rick Pitino
    12:04 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

I am the King of the Bluegrass State. Kiss both of my NCAA Rings!

P.S. I might take the coaching job at Western Kentucky and win the NCAA Title there also.

Coach Pitino
    1996 UKAY
    2013 Louisville
    ???? Next Stop!

29. Cal
    12:39 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

27, 28 – You can go coach Eastern for all I care. I’m staying here in Lexington because I love this place and I love these people. Rick has been dreaming of returning to…hmm, I think the word Rick used was “Camelot” ever since he left. Sorry Rick, you’re a great coach but the fine people of Lexington don’t want Karen Sypher’s sloppy seconds.

30. Dewskilowe
    1:58 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

Coach Cal showing Class please, all I have to say is its even steven now, Cal has 1 more final four than Pitino since he has arrived. When he first took the gig his entire MO was to attack Pitino! I actually loved it but he never gave Rick credit to bringing UK back to prominence! At the end of the Day Pitino is a better coach and Calipari is a better recruiter, but if UK doesn’t win it next year or they don’t go to the final four, I’m not saying Cal is on the hot seat but public sentiment would slightly change! But if Cal doesn’t get it done people are going to bitch bigtime around here!!

31. Rae
    11:35 pm April 9, 2013 Permalink

30. Cal hasn’t been here as long as Rick at UL. He did in 3 years what Rick did in 12.

32. dewskielowe
    9:20 am April 10, 2013 Permalink

True that Rae #31 just don’t get placed on probation after his tenure is over!