Buzz Baker’s in the house! (Wednesday Show Thread)

579294_391736310860931_1871731175_n

Today is Dave “Buzz” Baker‘s turn at the mic as Matt’s great American road trip rolls on.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Today’s topics include:

— Nashville every year–love it or hate it?

— How does a hot mess like Rutgers get in the Big Ten?

— Why is no one talking about Notre Dame’s free pass?

— Clay Travis of Outkick The Coverage gives us an update from the SEC Meetings

— We get the wit and wisdom of Oscar Combs

And a special appearance by the man UK fans cheer and administrators fear… (I’ll let you guess who that is in the comments.)

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

On Delay…

WBGN (1340 am) Bowling Green 3-5 pm
WKFC (101.9 fm) London 6-8 pm
WLBQ (1570 am) Morgantown 3-5 pm
WRIL (106.3 fm) Middlesboro Thur 8-10 pm
WKYQ (1560 am) Paducah 5-7 pm

139 Comments for Buzz Baker’s in the house! (Wednesday Show Thread)

1. DrSayre
    9:59 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Who wins a KSR Ugly Feet Contest? I think The Truth is right, Ryan is the favorite, but Drew could give him a run for his money. I’m not sure about Shannon. Considering how much time Matt has spent on WCS’s glasses and tucking in a shirt with jeans, I’m guessing Matt doesn’t have ugly feet.

2. realme
    10:05 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

So, does Buzz read the show thread? Does anyone believe the truth when he says he “volunteers” at Cici’s?

3. nashville
    10:09 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I would literally rather stab myself in my eye with my own toenail than go to the SEC in Nashville every year.
    The worst of our fans will be in Nashville, the best of our fans will be in ATL.

4. UK2K
    10:10 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Actually sounds like a good show lined up today

5. Travis
    10:11 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Great info, Buzz! Thanks for doing the show.

6. UK2K
    10:12 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris from Richmond is an embarresment to UK fans

7. K-Mart
    10:12 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Matt Jones is going to ship his pants when he finds out both Clay Travis and Chris in Richmond took over his show.

8. realme
    10:12 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Cannot listen to Chris from Richmond. I’m out. Hopefully he’ll be gone when I check back.

9. shields eyes
    10:14 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Worst of the worst. See you tomorrow.

10. UK2K
    10:14 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris trashed Coach Cal and all the players last year, hes a Joke

11. Travis
    10:14 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris from Richmond is crushing, Joker. This is hilarious. He went to Mitchs office. >

12. repsol-69
    10:15 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I rarely post comments, but today I have to. Get Baker off the air!! As soon as I heard his voice I turned the show off. Sorry, Ryan and Shannon, but after his unprofessional tyrant directed at Oscar I want nothing to do with ‘Buzz’. Bring back Hefty-Lefty!

13. WEAREUK
    10:16 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

So is Chris the only fan like this? Come’on Buzz

14. WEAREUK
    10:17 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris is the most negative fan in our fanbase, hes a joke

15. Scooby
    10:20 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Just for an update, everyone needs to chill with this Darius West dea. Welcome to football recruiting, its much different than basketball. UK is is still the favorite, he just really didnt have many REAL alternatives to UK and now Ole Miss and Miami are showing interest. Miami is nothing to worry about…they dont have much success with Ohio guys. However, Ole Miss will be interesting to watch but He really wants to play closer to home, and this is why he will still end up a Wildcat.

16. This Is It...
    10:21 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

#8..I agree that Chris get a little overboard at times , but he has a passion that the administration should have had…And this two is like a breath of fresh air to the two we had on yesterday..RL is just completely unbearable..

17. Jax Teller
    10:21 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

People are really crushing Buzz Baker? The man is a pros pro. Keep up the good work.

Remember people, it could be Cutler.

18. UKriverboater
    10:21 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Turned on the show for exactly 16 seconds, heard Clay Travis’ name and turned it right off. Play “Best of” for two weeks if this is the best you can do with Matt out.

19. Rockfield, KY
    10:22 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Dave Baker is kinda obnoxious, but I love listening to him on the radio. He DOES NOT hold back.

Also, Clay Travis is a d!ck, but I read his site every day and and pumped that he’s gonna be on the show. Really smart and funny writer.

20. Scooby
    10:22 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Who is this Chris character? Someone shoot him.

21. Jax Teller
    10:22 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris has his shtick, but unfortunately he is what most of the country thinks of UK fans. I don’t mind some of his rants, but the majority of them are over the top.

22. UKJon
    10:23 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

With how bad Clay Travis is, maybe if we are lucky, he’ll have Tipton on next for a positive spin.

23. shields eyes
    10:24 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Not crushing Baker, just the troll he decided to have on.

24. TylerH
    10:24 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

WHY WOULD YOU BRING CLAY TRAVIS ON THE SHOW??? HE HATES KENTUCKY!!!!!

25. Honky Konk
    10:25 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

UK is going bowling this year : wins will be WKU, Louisville, Miami OH, Alabama St., Vandy, and TN.

26. TylerH
    10:26 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Next up is Dan Dackish

27. This Is It...
    10:26 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Great that we get to listen to UK & SEC sports today and not a reality and fashion show!!!!…Great job so far Dave and Chris..

28. WEAREUK
    10:26 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

15. I agree,but I think Mike Edwards tweet saying “A certain school should stop recruiting at a certain position” said alot. Him and West both want to go to same school and both can play CB/S, they are seeing UK heavily recruiting several others at that position also.

29. uktailg8er
    10:29 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I don’t care what you all say, Clay Travis is hilarious and runs a great website. Read his book about the SEC football road trip. Great stuff there. I’ve been reading OTC as long as KSR. Clay and Matt are too much alike, probably a reason they don’t really like each other, similar to Cal and Pitino….

30. Real UK Fan
    10:29 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I have not listened to this program for a long time but if I could I would listen today. Any time Matt Jones is not on the show it has to be a major improvement.

31. O T I S
    10:32 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Great show today

Dave and Chis should team up and get there own show

Ten times better than Matt Jones and Bryan “yes man” Lemon

Their has to be some radio executive who sees this

32. kadizkat
    10:35 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Cannot understand any love for “Buzz” Baker. One of the worse tv guys I’ve ever heard. Listen to any UK broadcase and he’ll screw up names etc and never correct his error.

33. CatsFanInKnoxville
    10:36 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Too much like sports talk radio shows in Knoxville for my taste. I’m out. Who is up tomorrow? Anyone know?

34. Scooby
    10:37 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

28 – This is how REAL recruiting is. You dont put all of your eggs in 2 players. DB and the secondary are both big positions of need. You go and offer about 8-10 DB in hope of landing 4 or so. Thats how REAL recruiting is. These other schools like Ole Miss and others are slow playing them for back-up options. UK really would love to take Tucker,West, Edwards, Lattimore and maybe 1 more. If West and Edwards dont like that competition, they need to re-evaluate their options. This staff isnt like Joker’s. The wont put all their eggs in 1 basket. Welcome to BIG BOY recruiting. So should we drop Lattimore because we already have Edwards and West? Not pursue probably the best DB in the nation that we have a legit shot at? That doesnt make sense…

35. O T I S
    10:38 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Alan Cutler and Chris from Richmond tomorrow

36. This Is It...
    10:40 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

33..You a Kim Kardasian type show person?

37. Hollahollaholla
    10:41 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I like CFRichmond. He keeps it real. He’s a little hardcore but a nice change of pace.

38. Jeff Garlin
    10:42 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky has the winning record in football. Oscar must be off his meds…

39. Scooby
    10:43 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Do away with Louisville, pick up EKU

40. Jeff Garlin
    10:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky leads football seris 14-11… Oscar has lost his mind!

41. O T I S
    10:45 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Oscar is right on. Kentucky sucks in football and it ain’t never gonna change, Poops or no Poops

42. Hollahollaholla
    10:51 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Did Baker just call the student intern “Graduate!”?

Geez. No words.

43. UK2K
    10:51 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

34. I agree, but lets be honest. Lattimore isnt a legit shot for us, Id love for him to be. Hes almost a 5star and would be the biggest recruit to ever come to UK

44. This Is It...
    10:51 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

41 YOU & OSCAR NEED TO WAKE UP…!!!!…UK leads the overall series 14-10…Otis leads the modern series 10-8…That IS NOT domination for either school…I do agree we should of dominated from the start, but these are the facts..

45. Budweiser
    10:54 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Oscar has been drinking a lot of me this morning. Guy is a moron if he thinks uhell owns us in football. Let alone ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

46. Laker Cat 18
    10:54 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Why does Oscar always insinuate stuff and never tell the story? If you don’t plan on elaborating on it, don’t even bring it up.

47. Honky Kong
    10:55 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris sounds like he likes to eat cheese.

48. Jack Nicklaus
    10:56 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Dang Dave….calm down just a little. Sounds like your gasket is about to blow.

49. Scooby
    10:58 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

43- IF UK flips Marcelys from OSU and has a halfway decent season yes we do have a shot… He and Marcelys are visiting June 8-11th.

50. Tim
    11:00 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

These guys sound like idiots. Where’s Matt Jones? As a Cardinal fan I like to listen in sometimes, but these guys… Good Lord. They’re worse than the old dudes who sit in the corner at country gas stations.

51. Say It ...
    11:01 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

..Oscar !! It will really “Hurtt” the Dirty Birds !!

52. Laker Cat 18
    11:08 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

50. You think this is bad? You should hear Alan Cutler do the show.

53. Rockfield, KY
    11:09 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

50. Give me the country gas station over the corner liquor store/cash advance place where old UL fans hang out.

54. Chumley
    11:14 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Kentucky is the doormat of SEC football

Every school wants Kentucky as a homecoming game

55. This Is It...
    11:15 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

UK football, basketball, sec sports, O. Combs , UK vs UL…Come on Dave what are you doing?…Where is the talk on fashion, how long is Richie going to be in jail and is Ashley going to run for the senate…If not does Mrs. Henry have a shot…We miss those thing so bad on a KENTUCKY SPORTS program..

56. realme
    11:15 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

52. The recent Cutler monolog show was terrible. Just the reason that today when I started to get annoyed I went ahead and turned it off. Keep checking back here to see if I should tune back in, but it doesn’t sound like I will.

57. Tim
    11:16 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

53. This isn’t about UL vs UK. It’s about people making baseless statements. But for the record I prefer the country gas station over the liquor store.

58. tuxedo park
    11:17 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

tiger woods sports radio!

59. OkolonasFinest
    11:19 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Why are we talking about golf?

60. Basteballer
    11:21 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

This is ridiculous. Tiger got the benefit of being the top player in the world? Bullhockey. If he wasn’t under such scrutiny, that caller wouldn’t have even seen his drop or his interview. Flesch, God bless his heart, could do it all damn day long and get away with it because there aren’t millions of eyeballs on his every move. PLUS note that Flesch said he didn’t think Tiger intended to gain an advantage.

61. Laker Cat 18
    11:22 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

56. I usually keep listening and hoping it gets better. On days like today, I’d rather them take a lot of calls. The callers make this show on the “off” days.

62. This Is It...
    11:23 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

59..Steve Flesch played gold at UK and has won about 20 million on the pro circit in his career

63. B
    11:24 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

#2 – Truth said he was “volunteering” for troubled youth on Friday. then Tuesday told lemmond it was for Special Olympics. You make the call.

64. Navin
    11:27 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Baker and Chris from Richmond = a pair of delta bravos, lol!!!!!!

65. Not Harold
    11:28 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Is this the Chris in Richmond that does Heating and A/C work? If so tell him our air is out over here on Garden City Drive. Thanks Buzz.

66. classof68
    11:29 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris from Richmond must not be very old. The lowest point was not the Curry years, but the Rupp’s Runts losing to Texas Western in ’66 NCAA final.

67. Scooby
    11:30 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

What does Tayshauns NBA career have to do with anything. If thats the case what did Farmer and company do to deserve to be up there. Being a part of a memorable team?

68. Delk for 3
    11:30 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Tayshaun Prince certainly deserves his jersey to be retired — for both what he did while he was here and for having a fantastic and long NBA career.

69. Navin
    11:30 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris is the product of related relations.

70. tuxedo park
    11:31 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

CALM THE HELL DOWN BUZZ. DRAMA QUEEN.

71. thall
    11:31 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Are they not taking callers today these guys suck, they sounds like tom leech.

72. Jake in Pittsburgh
    11:32 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Yea this dude CHRIS is an IDIOT both Names should be in the rafters

73. Delk for 3
    11:33 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I bet Matt isn’t too happy about Chris from Richmond being on his show. Matt thinks the guy is a loon.

74. tuxedo park
    11:34 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

i feel bad for shannon.

75. Randy
    11:35 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

He is a loon!

76. Delk for 3
    11:35 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

We do NOT have receivers that can catch the ball on the current roster. I know this from talking to a coach there at UK.

77. BigCombs
    11:36 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Today’s show is unlistenable…Buzz was digging and doing his best to get FLesch to blast Tiger. And somebody tell Chris from Richmond you dont just dismiss your 3rd leading scorer of all time.

78. Winston
    11:36 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Has Chris considered using Zoloft?

79. mrgwildcat
    11:37 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris from Richmond, get a new job. Who is this guy? Can I fill in, please God, can I fill in?

80. Scooby
    11:38 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

This Chris guy is the most pompus, self absorbed, ignorant person I have ever heard… Hal Mummie did nothing? He just ended the streak Alabama and took us to the outback bowl and COMPETED with PSU…Mommie revived a dormant program…shut up you retard!

81. Gus Chiggins
    11:38 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Wow this Chris dude is misearable, I’d rather have Cutler with co host Rick Bozich

82. Delk for 3
    11:39 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

We have had such rough years with Joker that it is easy to forget about how solid our program had become under Brooks. We were a damn good team those last couple years with Brooks and beat the freakin’ national champions! You don’t do that unless you are a good team. Louisville was not dominating us at that time.

83. mrgwildcat
    11:40 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

who the heck are these callers? good show? my @$$…

84. realme
    11:41 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I liked yesterday’s show ok, but Ryan can’t be his funny self when he’s running things. Also, I am looking forward to Jared Lorenzen, but I wish that they’d just play some classic reruns when neither Matt nor Drew is available. I’ve only been listening for a couple years, and would love to hear some of the earliest radio episodes, or a best of Chester, or angriest caller compilation, etc. I was re-listening yesterday to September episodes where the nose whistle was born, and it was really funny, better than the non-Matt live shows.

85. Jeff
    11:41 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Today’s show is far better than it is when that Jones is hosting. Can’t listen to him, like the website tho.

86. mrgwildcat
    11:42 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

TAKE CHRIS OFF THE AIR…WHAT A FREAKIN IDIOT!!!!

87. Delk for 3
    11:42 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

What the hell are you guys talking about? Cal paying players? Shut the hell up you dumbasses.

88. Randy T.
    11:43 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Matt come home! Can’t take no more of Chris! He is a fool!

89. Chris Sux
    11:43 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

This jackass just called Cal a cheater. Get this joke off the air.

90. Kycatspaws
    11:43 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Can’t stand Chris from Richmond. He sucks!

91. tuxedo park
    11:43 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

what is this Chris idiot talking about? So if jealous people say Cal pays players and there’s no proof then it’s a fact?

92. Basteballer
    11:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

So CfromR agrees with his own opinions?

Dumbass

93. catfan
    11:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

This is great today!!! Love Chris from Richmond on the show today!

94. Navin
    11:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris is represents the absolute worst of the worst of inbred uk fan.

95. Craig
    11:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Is Chris from Richmond ever happy about anything? For a “big Kentucky fan,” he sure seems to be pretty down about everything related to Kentucky. Not questioning his fandom, I know the sort who does nothing but bitch and moan and get depressed over their sports teams, but hell listening to them sucks.

96. BPM
    11:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

get this Chris idiot off the air. How many times can you say “call a spade a spade” and “it is what it is” in 2 hours. I bet this guy donates $75 a year to the K fund and thinks he is entitled to all access to everything.

97. WestWorld
    11:44 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

“It is what it is.” Wow – that’s insightful. Get him out of the studio.

98. Scooby
    11:45 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

KICK THIS CHRIS OFF. 2-other teams have lost 75% or more of their scoring after at title: UNC and UF…both went to the NIT the next year

99. Randy T.
    11:45 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Why is this nut on the show?

100. Go Blue
    11:45 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

You should not hang a banner, or name a road, for any living person. Too much can go wrong after the fact. (See Richie, Mumme, Pitino…..et al)

101. TheLaw
    11:45 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

73 & 87 – I agree, this guy is a moron.

102. hoops4life
    11:46 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Have to say I agree with chris. Last season was awful for what cal gets paid.

103. Hollahollaholla
    11:46 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

It’s okay to dissent sometimes. Heck if we hadn’t boycotted the VU/UK football game last year Joker may still be the coach.

It’s not always Rainbows, Unicorns and lollipops.

104. cats1
    11:46 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

CFR is an inbread pre-madonna.

105. Scooby
    11:46 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

So Richie deserves to be in the rafters for bring on an untalented team that over-achieved, yet Bogans and Prince dont, yet their stat dwarf that of Richies…..sounds about right

106. Delk for 3
    11:47 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I like hearing Chris’s opinion on an individual call basis, but he does not deserve a major platform like hosting a radio show to spew his garbage. I really would like to know why they felt the need to bring up that Cal might be paying players. Dave Baker also might have the biggest ears in the entire world but it isn’t a fact and so we shouldn’t say it.

107. tuxedo park
    11:48 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

This Chris dude sure calls a lot of spades a spade.

108. Chris from Spadeville
    11:48 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

It is what it is.

109. Hollahollaholla
    11:49 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

106 Dave Baker’s ears are RIDICULOUS, I’m glad I’m typing this otherwise he would hear me say it

110. KSR1080Fan
    11:50 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

A spade, as in what you use to shovel the crap he’s spewing?

111. MrWildcat
    11:51 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

I love chris from richmond. he is a realist

112. Ricky Penetrator
    11:51 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

who’s poopin ice cream this year?

113. Boogie fan
    11:51 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris from richmond is the worst, who decided to let him on the air. I wish he would become a UL fan, we don’t need him as a fan, and we shouldn’t claim him.

114. BBNinClearwaterFL
    11:52 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

If Chris is a UK fan I’m embarrassed for the #BBN, this guy is delusional!

115. t
    11:53 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Dave- This is an embarrassment to allow this guy any air time at all. I have lost respect for todays program to allow him to preach his garbage with no backing information. To say that Bogans and Prince should “no way” be considered for their jersey retirement, and then the next segment say “I don’t know their stats”, is absolutely crazy.

116. Mack
    11:55 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

You can say what you want about Matt and I have said a few but he is a UK fan, this guy is a Chris fan first and only. What does he mean when he keeps saying over and over again “it is what it is”, does he not know anything else ?

117. UK is Not a Diety
    11:55 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Dare not say a bad word about the University of KY. Honest or not!!!

118. Randy T.
    11:55 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Worst KSR show in history!

119. mrgwildcat
    11:56 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

that guy just shot himself by saying Chris was involved in this film about our fans…through the head..

120. Buzz
    11:57 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Thanks for ALL

121. UKriverboater
    11:58 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Chris Cross is hosting tomorrow, and it will have to be better than today

122. UK is Not a Diety or Deity
    11:58 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

115 please tell me the stats of Jamal Mashburn without looking it up, as soon as you are asked on a live radio show.

123. Chris from Raleigh
    11:58 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Absolutely pathetic show today. Matt is all about ‘most ridiculous manner possible’ but there should be some sort of quality control. Lost a listener with this crap.

124. Buzz
    11:59 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

thanks for ALL thwe comments—read them all–just not talented enough to respond to them all while typing. Shout at me on twitter or at [email protected] anytime!

Have a great day!

Dave

125. Hartline
    11:59 am May 29, 2013 Permalink

Yeah… I know Clay Travis is funny and writes some good stuff but come on.. This is like having Pat Forde on the show. Clay rags on Kentucky fans like there is no tomorrow. I (not joking) would rather listen to Jerry Tipton on KSR.

126. MacGruber
    12:00 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

Does anybody know what the heck Oscar was talking about? He’s like the flippin Riddler.

127. This Is It...
    12:01 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

Agree…Chris is an avid fan , but I think Dave should of had a different cohost(Lorenzen would of been nice)..Other than that it was good..

128. Rockfield, KY
    12:03 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

I liked the show. Anytime y’all get this fired up over something someone says or believes, it always ends up entertaining. By having these crazy reactions, y’all keep these guys on the air.

129. Huff
    12:05 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

I got cut off before I could end that Chris was by far and away, the worst guest I’ve ever heard on the show. Just “calling a spade a spade”, but “it is what it is”…he seems like he’s only a fan of complaining about UK.

130. t
    12:10 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

@122 If you’re going to make a bold statement like that and stand behind it, you better have some facts. This isn’t the bar with your buddies.

131. UK is Not a Diety or Deity
    1:05 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

130 You are right, this is not a bar. The question was ask on an opinion driven radio show. So I just want to ask, how many jerseys are in the rafters? Does Bogans come to mind immediately when you read those names?

132. Todd
    1:25 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

The next time chris from richmond is on I will gladly drive 100 miles one way just to punch him in the face. Just keeping it real. It is what it is.

133. Teller at Bank
    1:47 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

Hello, Im a teller at a local bank, Buzz Baker came in one day. I said hey it’s BUZZ!
    He paused and looked at me and said “Only my real freinds call me BUZZ!”
    I was like, ok go on with your bad self….BUZZ
    The dude was trippin, I thought it was funny and had to share with everyone.
    Have a good day!

134. Buzz
    2:13 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

As a habit I dont respond to a lot good or bad–but 133 if that happened why is my twitter @buzzbaker ? Hope your day is good

135. Huh?
    2:20 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

Anyone know exactly what Oscar was trying to say without actually saying it? I’m sure it’s just another conspiracy theory, but my interest is peaked.

136. BleachedReporter
    2:37 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

@135 – nothing new, except no one seems aware of it. Read this, but remember, I see nothing, I hear nothing.

137. Huh?
    2:54 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

@136 – are you sure that was what he was referring to… Oscar referenced waiting for someone to “break” whatever story he was referring to. The Hurt thing is old news.

138. Ellen's Brownies
    3:16 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

I love Dave “Buzz” Baker’s enthusiasm! I love listening to the pregame shows when he and Oscar are on! I do not care for this Chris person and would be happy if I never heard his name again! I am a die hard Big Blue Fan and take the good with the bad (2011 vs 2012)but always a fan!

139. Az2au
    8:09 pm May 29, 2013 Permalink

Simply the worst KSR ever. I thought Cutler couldn’t be topped. I was wrong.