BTI’s Rants and Ramblings: Cheering for Oregon tonight…and you should too

Normally, I have the stance that fans of Kentucky should cheer for the other SEC schools (including UT) during non-conference games.  When an SEC team does well, that helps Kentucky by proxy.  You can’t tell me that we constantly flaunt the SEC as the greatest football conference in the land, yet Kentucky has not really contributed to that dominance.  Florida, LSU, and Alabama are the ones who have actually succeeded.  So, you would think that it would be an obvious choice on who to root for in the national championship tonight.  Auburn, right?

In this case, the answer would be hell no.  I will be rooting for Oregon as hard as I do for Kentucky.  I will be a ceremonial resident of Eugene for one day.  And I will very likely use the word “quack” far too often.  But, I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be on my side on this game.  There are 2 major issues at play here:

1) Cam Newton is a cheater.  You can twist it any way you want, but Newton is a cheater.  He shouldn’t be playing, and we all know it.  If Auburn had lost that early season game against Clemson, or even the game against Kentucky, we all know that Newton would have been banned from playing the rest of the season.  Much like the Ohio State situation, Newton is only on the field because Auburn is undefeated and the NCAA didn’t want to screw that up and put TCU in the title game.  You know it, I know it, and if actually hate the NCAA, this should be reason enough to cheer against the Tigers tonight.

2) If Auburn wins, we all know that it will be vacated in the future.  And let’s be honest, the SEC hasn’t exactly had the greatest history of NCAA probation and vacations.  And this would be the icing on that cake.  After the Tennessee/Bruce Pearl fiasco, Enes Kanter, Renardo Sidney, and probation at Alabama in the last 5 years, the last thing the SEC needs is a vacated national championship.  And while it might take a while, there is no doubt in my mind that some scout reporter will dig up how exactly Newton was paid to play at Auburn.  And that will lead to not only the loss of a title, but another SEC football power throw into the probation mud.

Maybe I am off base, but I just don’t see why SEC fans would want to face the ridicule and criticism that will come from an Auburn win tonight.  And Cam Newton doesn’t strike me as remorseful about his cheating, or his father’s cheating.  If anything, he comes off as cocky and almost oblivious/happy that he got away with it.  But that is just my opinion and doesn’t really add to my feelings about the game.

By the way, I am still picking Auburn to win.  My prediction: Auburn 38, Oregon 32

GO DUCKS!!!

Article written by Bryan the Intern

95 Comments for BTI’s Rants and Ramblings: Cheering for Oregon tonight…and you should too

1. temmerter
    10:06 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

2. Computer Blue
    10:10 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

No, this is total B.S., BTI! I’m sure you and all the rest would like to paint this match as Good (Oregon) vs. Evil (Auburn). But Oregon is nowhere near the poster child for “good.” In fact there may not be a more pro team in all college athletics. You see Oregon is pretty much an entirely owned subsidiary of Nike. The Evil in this match-up is the NCAA, who’s only priority is to make a buck which I wouldn’t hold against them if they weren’t so damn hypocritical about it.

3. Bryan the Intern
    10:14 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

2) Does that mean Nike is PAYING Oregon’s players or just supplying them with the worst uniforms in the country? There is a difference.

4. UKman
    10:14 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

its a miracle, BTI and I agree!! i would love to see oregon win, SCam Newton doesn’t deserve the accolades. he’s a great player no doubt but a cheater.

5. Orlando Antigua
    10:16 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Nahh Root for the SEC through and through!

6. yesterdays
    10:16 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

False. As a die-hard UK football fan, arguing that the SEC is the best football conference in America is the only real thing we can hang our hat on. I cheer for the SEC unless its Tenn. I hate them on so many levels. We need the SEC to make it 5 straight tonight and to even the overall bowl record to 5-5. I could care less if they cheated or not. Its obvious to me that every top football program in America is cheating on some levels. Newton’s dad is a whack job and Cam is not the sharpest knife either. Im not sure I blame him for any of this.

7. Tom Baker
    10:19 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Is BTI a real person or some strange webbot that has been programmed to consistently write the stupidest stuff on earth. I have no great love for Auburn but I hope they beat the crap out of Oregon if for no other reason than to piss off the ‘Bama fans. I would like nothing better than to listen to Paul Finebaum’s show tomorrow after Auburn has been crowned national champions.

8. echo 1
    10:21 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Nike is behind Oregon. Phil Knight went to school there. He just ponied up a bunch a cash for their new basketball arena and named it after his deceased Son. That money, however, was his personal money. Nike backing Oregon is no different than coal money backing UK. I see no problem with either one. I am with BTI on this game. I ALWAYS cheer for SEC teams in bowl games, but not tonight, not after Kanter. In a way, it would be nice to see Auburn vacate a Championship and further make the NCAA look like morons for declaring him eligible.

9. Richard Girth
    10:21 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

War Eagle!

10. PyramidWall
    10:22 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

For Kentuckys sake, maybe having the powers in SEC football lose a few games, might help NOT bring in all the talent, giving Kentucky a fighting chance. SEC is SEC, but losing once or twice, might help our case.

11. blueblue
    10:22 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

GO SEC!!!!! Five in a row!!!!

12. echo 1
    10:23 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

correction – ‘for declaring him eligible’ – I am talking about Newton here.

13. Kevin Probus
    10:23 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Who did Cam Newton cheat? STFU BTI!

14. UKWildcats86
    10:25 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Why are you going after this kid and saying he is a cheater. This is what we as Kentucky fans are always so angry at when its one of our players. did you come out and call Eric Bledsoe a cheater? Look stuff goes on that isn’t always on the up and up but the kids are mostly innocent and as long as there isn’t some kind of egregious violation by the player then its pretty lame to call the kid a chearter and pull against him

15. blueblue
    10:25 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

The NCAA has announced that beginning next season, the SEC championship game is officially a play-in game for the BCS championship game. They finally got something right!!

16. bluesince66
    10:25 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Well our top prospect in the state is considering Oregon. I would like to see them lose to take a little shine off them as far as Mr Dawson is concerned. If Cam isn’t taking peformance enhancing drugs then I have no problem with him taking his God given talents to the football field. SEC all the way baby.

17. My Two Cents
    10:26 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Hey 7, if you are going to talk sh!t about someone, be sure that you know what you are saying… the superlative form of stupid is “most stupid,” not “stupidest.” Way to show your ignorance. Got your back, BTI.

18. Jezz
    10:27 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

SEC all the way. Go Auburn. Turrible BTI…

19. Bryan the Intern
    10:27 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

14) He’s 22 years old. He’s not a kid.

20. Jason Parker's IQ
    10:27 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI, nice guarantee for Kentucky over Georgia by the way

21. Another One In 11
    10:28 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Guys, I see the Enes thing as a victory! Enes will still get to be educated in the US. This is, afterall, what he wanted to come here for right? That is what everyone has said all along, and I understand it, he will be educated. Rejoice!!! Hurrah!!! This quote comes from Cal himself guys, “This has never been about our program or the University of Kentucky, it has been about the wishes of Enes and his family to have their son educated in the United States.”
    Unlike this season’s football team, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

22. wallstheballs
    10:28 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Big Blue 66
    10:28 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

There is no way the NCAA will vacate a champion, that would crush the BCS. In fact, I would bet that if Cal had actually beat Kansas, the Derrick Rose deal would have conveniently gone away (as if it shouldnt have anyways). Its easy to vacate a season unless you win the whole thing.

24. chad
    10:28 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

yes the victory will be vacated however the money the sec receives will not have to be given back because “we had to knowledge of money exchanging hands” lol

25. Hoss
    10:29 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Fawk Barn. In the arse, in the ear, in the nostril and in the bend of the knee.

War Damn Ducks!

26. Tobias Funke
    10:32 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

I agree with every word BTI wrote except the prediction.

41-31 Ducks

27. Lincoln Park
    10:33 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Neh, I pull for the SEC cheaters over Nike University.

28. UKWildcats86
    10:33 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI how old was he when this all happened 20, 21? Maybe you were a model of perfect decision making and had the forsight to avoid a situation like this at that age, but I certainly didn’t. You say he’s not a kid, whats your cut off? 19? 18? Come on man admit if he was at UK you’d be defending him.

29. Hoss
    10:34 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

24- I hope Barn loses so UK is forced to seek their own bowl money payout instead of resting on their laurels and waiting for better teams to provide them with a check for mere participation.

UK and Vandy are the welfare recipients of the SEC. The sooner that ends, the sooner UK can get off their ass and give us a football team worth 2 shats.

30. Bryan the Intern
    10:36 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

28) A kid ends at 18. You can fight in war, you are no longer a kid. You can vote for president, you are no longer a kid.

And if all circumstances were the same, I would not support Newton if he was at UK. I took off my blue tinted glasses years ago.

31. Total BS
    10:38 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Once a cheater always a cheater…. see history of Cam @ Florida. At the very least he will have to forfeit back his Heisman. If UA wins tonight, things could get really interesting….

32. Rich Brooks
    10:43 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Come on show the ducks some love!

33. Kevin Probus
    10:45 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI, you don’t know shit when you’re 18. Give an 18 year old and a 40 year old a million dollars, which “adult” will make the better decisions? Just because you’re old enough to vote or fight in war doesn’t make you an adult.

34. Roach K
    10:45 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

I want Auburn to win it and then have to vacate it so that it will hurt those ****ers even worse.

35. Kafeen
    10:46 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Come on, BTI. I love this site and your posts but I go to Auburn and I have to disagree on this one. 1: Cam isn’t like Kanter guys, the money hasn’t been found. Therefore, it can’t be proven it was actually received 2: you have to pull for the SEC, it’s the strongest conference and something to be proud of 3: The majority of top programs are using various loopholes to get players eligible. Auburn’s team is no more a cheater than the other major programs. Go SEC. War Damn Eagle

36. Sorry, gotta a lotta Auburn friends down here in the AL, so WAR EAGLE!!! (Not an Auburn fan, and NEVER would I say that if they’re playing my beloved Cats!!! But I’m pulling for the Tigers in this one.)

37. Roach K
    10:47 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

The NCAA will bleed all the hype out of Cam Newton, and THEN vacate the title four years from now, like with USC.

38. Hoss
    10:47 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

I agree with #30.

How many kids in that age group manage to NOT cheat and steal as compared to the amount that do.

You fail #28. Take off your Auburn jersey and drop Bobby Lowder from your friends list.

39. bung
    10:48 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

#1) what a great video on Free Enes Fire Emmert!!! Can we forward to media and Frankfort……….

40. UKWildacts86
    10:48 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI you are full of it. Your next article should be titled “Eric Bledsoe is a cheater and a grown man” and you should pull against the clippers from here on out… Throw John Wall in there too since he took some impermissable benefits and get an “I hate the wizards” T-shirt, because under your argument their all cheaters

41. Hoss
    10:49 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

36- so what? my wife graduated from that shathole’s pharmD program…Why do you think I hate them so much? Familiarity breeds contempt. They are the all dancing, all singing shat of the world down there…your friends included.

42. Gaddisbomb
    10:52 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Go to bed BTI

43. big blue
    10:53 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

While I will absolutely be rooting for the Ducks tonight, some of this might be a unsubstantiated, BTI. I’ll be rooting for nearly the same reasons as you, but I don’t completely believe Cam Newton got paid. All I know is that Cecil went shopping for him and that renders Cam ineligible (it’s too bad the NCAA didn’t look at this as black and white as it did with Kanter). To say that he did take money from Auburn and that a victory tonight will be vacated is a bit much. Honestly, I want the Ducks to win so I don’t have to see Cam Newton’s smug face ever again in the SEC.

Go Ducks.

44. UKWildacts86
    10:53 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

380 probably a lot less than you think, you guys are acting like college football is really clean and we’ve got this one kid who’s just evil and needs to be exposed. You hold these guys to higher standards than yourselves. And I couldn’t give two shits about Auburn I was born in and am a current resident of Richmond, KY and attended UK so no I’m not an Auburn troll

45. Newter Kanton
    10:56 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Kudos to KSR. It says a lot about your blogging staff when your website can survive and do quite well even though BTI blogs here.

46. Charles Barkley
    10:57 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Turrible Turrible Turrible. Why would you root against the SEC?

7 – True

47. Don
    10:58 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

SEC

Bro’s before O’s!

48. douggercats
    10:58 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Auburn wins – douggercats gets $175
    Oregon wins – douggercats gets $15

War Eagle!

49. Roach K
    10:59 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Oregon is also the program that Rich Brooks built to respectability. They would not be anywhere near a title game had he not laid the foundation for them. So if they win it, it should give us confidence that the same is true for us!

50. John Calipari
    11:01 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI why do you write for a UK site? Any real SEC fan will be rooting heavily for Auburn. The only trash talking a UK football fan can do is about the SEC… and there’s a reason people start chanting SEC whenever an SEC team is about to win a bowl game

51. ThankfulCat
    11:02 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

#49 Not with Joker at the helm

52. Pawpaw
    11:03 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

What a douche move BTI, no wonder you are still an intern! GO SEC!!!!!

53. tim
    11:07 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

I think the best way to beat the NCAA right now is to not watch the crappy Auburn game. Why would you want to? Just watch something else.

54. david blincoe
    11:09 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

still for SEC. it’s just that the
    ncaa is a joke. worse than the irs

55. Jerry Tipton's mom
    11:10 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

LMAO @33. After teaching some 18 year olds, I can honestly say at today levels most 18 year olds are much smarter than the parents they have. Most of those kids while no structure in the homes are ready to face the world as WE know it and continue on to be an asset not only to their families but the communities from where they were raised. I would bet the farm that Cam KNEW what his dad was doing and I’d take this bet farther by saying Auburn’s hands are not extreamly clean in this case.

BTI has this right “THIS” time. If Auburns wins this game tonight it will be Vatcated and Newton will have to give back his Heisman, be it 2 or 6 years from now. Once he gets in the pros he’ll shoot that mouth off to a member of the team he’s on. He’ll tell someone who’ll tell another, only to tell another. Then there will be a investigation and he’ll think what the hell they can’t touch me now and BOOM the story will land Auburn on probation. There is’t any statue of limitations on how far the Crooks….I mean the NCAA can go back. I’ll Root for Auburn tonight but only because they’re SEC….No other reason, and I would like to see this blow up in the NCAA face just because of the Enes ruling.

And I’ll bet the same farm that out of the OSU’s Tatoo 5 that at least 4 out of the 5 will “NOT” return to Columbus next year…..GO CATS!!!!!!!!

56. Tanya Stevens
    11:11 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI-this stuff gets old. Why do you continue to root against SEC teams? I get it, i really do, but come on….NCAA is a joke, that is NOT Cam Newton’s fault. He is a good kid and a hell of a football player. This is ridiculous

57. Bitter Much?
    11:14 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Dang BTI! I know how you feel brother! Step away from the keyboard!

58. Cristoforouk
    11:18 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Auburn all the way. Rooting against the SEC in a national championship game is just absurd.

59. njCat
    11:19 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

No one has accused Cam of cheating – at least not since he left Florida. NO WAY he has any control over the actions of his father, regardless of how old he is… and its no different than Enes having absolutely no say whatsoover the deal his father struck w/ that club in Turkey. To call these kids cheaters or for the NCAA to not allow them to participate bedcause of actions of others is not logical, will not prevent future ‘so called’ abuses, constitutes a limitation on their freedom, and could have an impact their future earning potential.

If a college age athlete takes performance enhancing drugs or cheats on the field or in school to get eligible – then make him sit. Otherwise LET THEM PLAY!!! And for fans of other teams to call them cheaters is just an indication of their fear or jealousy, and if by commentators – just a transparent grab for higher ratings.

60. JimmyChitwood
    11:19 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

great stuff BTI! right on the money…

61. Cristoforouk
    11:19 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

By the way, I don’t think this showed up in the comments of the earlier post, but Cobb is gone. Told people last night. It’s official.

62. Soap MacTavish
    11:25 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Why would their national championship be vacated? Gene Chizik isn’t Coach Cal. #ikeedikeed

63. BlueMike
    11:32 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

Dumb post. Just because Cam “bent” the rules and was allowed to play doesn’t mean you should root against him. Kanter also “bent” the rules, but was ruled ineligible to play. Playing devils advocate – if Kanter had been cleared and allowed to play would you then pull for the other teams we face in BB? I didn’t think so. Don’t blame Cam or Auburn because they got away with one, blame the ones who allowed it to happen – the NCAA.

64. Rock Chalk
    11:37 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

If Cam cheated, and some beat writer finds it, Auburns season will be vacated win or lose in this game. Therefore Auburn losing this game doesnt change that, BUT if they dont find him a cheat then the SEC wins its 6th NC in a row, maintaining the title of toughest overall conference in America.

As a member of the SEC, how can you not want that?

UK will never be an elite SEC team, but atleast we have a similence of an excuse as to why we only win 2-3 SEC games a year. If the SEC proves to not be the elite conference, then UK sucks in an average conference, right? Most of us know UK is not a good team, but when Auburn, LSU, Florida, Alabama, and Miss St dominate their bowl games, atleast we can say “See no one could beat them either”. As a UK football fan, its all we have

65. Just saying
    11:41 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

61. if it doesnt make the comments section of this site, it doesnt make the blog section. This relies on the comment section for latest news. A year ago, this was the best UK site on the net, now its just a bunch of crap like “Root for Oregon because Auburn’s NC will be vacated anyway”. Sad really

66. Just saying
    11:42 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

64. Your name is Rock Chalk, but you say as a UK football fan its al WE have. WTF? Are you bipolar?

67. bluesince66
    11:44 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

I really like this site, but if Bledsoe and Cousins had been at different schools last year this site would’ve drug them through the mud. If Cam were our QB he would be an outstanding citizen.

68. Rock Chalk
    11:47 am January 10, 2011 Permalink

66. no Im not bipolar. Im from Iowa, so I love football, but grew up a Kansas basketball fan. About 15 years ago, I moved to KY with the military, and have been here since. I root for UK football (im a general football fan, and seeing Iowa play is a rarity), as my son is now at UK studying engineering. Split personality maybe, but bipolar no way, LOL

69. ebell55
    12:00 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI you sound like a whining baby calling the guy a cheater! Cam Newton is one of the most exciting players to watch over the last 50 years. He was worth 200,000 and Miss St looks like a fool for not paying him! I would need 200,000 to send my son to Starkville and he can’t spell football! The cheaters are the NCAA who make big bucks off these young men! As Bomani said these boys aren’t stupid their going to get paid! Its Big Bness and its making it hard to like College athletics! So my question to you BTI is was 200,000 a good investment into Cam Newton! I say it was a steal!

70. Da Beers
    12:07 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Always gotta root for the leaque in Bowl games and in big non conference games. Don’t get me wrong you will never hear the words “War Eagle” come from my mouth, but 5 titles in a row would be great for the league and end any debate over conference superiority. Oregon does have the shoe advantage, just ask John Walls knee.

71. Mr. Knight
    12:08 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Minus Tennessee and Petrino….SEC all the way!!

72. BigBlueFan31
    12:12 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Anyone else ever notice that BTI’s articles always have the most comments? He must be doing something right.

I have to disagree with rooting against the SEC. We almost have to root for the SEC to win every title. That way, we can say the reason we suck in this conference, is not because of our HC has no balls when it comes to calling plays, a turrible OC and DC, and talent that is made for conference USA and not the SEC, and turrible football facilities. It’s because we play in the toughest conference. Plus, if they win, we can hold onto, “Auburn only beat us by 3 points.” There is no reason to root for Oregon at all!

Auburn 59
    Oregon 52

Auburn has the last possession.

73. GENE CHIZIK
    12:13 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

HEY, BTI…YOU DON’T CALL ONE OF MY KIDS A CHEATER!! YOU GOT A PROBLEM, YOU COME TO ME!! I CAN TAKE IT, I’M A MAN, I’M 40!!

74. blue beard
    12:17 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

not watching the game. that’s the best way to show the ncaa how you feel about their bs

75. Richard Girth
    12:19 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

I can’t believe UK fans wouldn’t want to root for a fellow SEC team.

76. ebell55
    12:36 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

I will cheer on Auburn. I sat with some AU fans at this years game and I gave them a lot of ish about how they would suck if they didn’t have Newton and that I wish he was still at Fla! How they would go far with their gimmick highschool OC! They took it all in stide were complimentary of UK and said they couldn’t understand why UK fans hated Hartline! Good knowledgable football fans!

77. Zack Adams
    12:44 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Completely disagree. I always support our SEC brothers in bowl games and the like.

78. Kanter Banter
    12:45 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Hope the ducks lose by 50! Other than Tenn…I would never root against the SEC in bowl games. Stupid article by BTI……..again.

79. LOLrepublicans
    12:46 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Anyone who roots for a team in the SEC and then roots against the SEC in a championship game is a complete nimrod. BTI only further proves that theory.

80. pathetic
    12:52 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI, it’s quite pathetic for you to blame Auburn for something that the NCAA did. Auburn didn’t force the NCAA to make an inconsistent ruling on Enes. Auburn didn’t force the NCAA to let the Tattoo five off the hook, Auburn didn’t force the NCAA to let Josh Selby off the hook. To root against your conference because a school got let off the hook because the entity that is supposed to enforce the rules selectively enforced the rules and has a bias against UK is simply pathetic. It’s almost as pathetic as the selective enforcement itself.

81. Jenny
    12:54 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Just a head’s up – the NCAA has nothing to do with this game tonight. There is no NCAA champion named in Division I college football, only a BCS champion. The NCAA cannot vacate a BCS National Championship because they don’t administer it.

82. 7.time.champs
    1:21 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

screw that. i would never root for tennessee. Thats absurd. As for the SEC, i could care less if another school won a championship. I care only for my Wildcats. I hope Oregon beats the breaks off Auburn.

83. ???????
    1:23 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Seems to me that a lot of UK fans were excited when Cam was ruled elgible, because they thought this gave UK a new loop hole on getting Enes elgible.

Also, That ia lame excuse. You think it would be embarrasing to win a National Championship and then have to vacate it because of Cheating. I think it would ne more embarrasing if they lose and still have to vacate their wins. People would say that SEC cheated and still couldn’t win.

84. BTI WTF?!!
    1:33 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

I am debating never getting on this site again after reading that garbage BTI.. Ok, maybe Ill get on here, just not read any of ur crap.. SEC all the way baby !!!!

85. pathetic2
    1:59 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

thanks 80 and 81

86. LOLrepublicans
    2:13 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

82… I believe you meant “couldn’t” care less. Again this further proves my theory in post 79.

87. John Mark Trent
    2:46 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Whoever wrote this is narrow minded and myopic…are you Pete Thamal? or Pat Forde? or BTIodit? Sheesh…

88. Bryan the Intern
    2:48 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

87) Well, I dont know what an “iodit” is, but I will take it as a compliment.

89. NCAA SUXS
    2:52 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

“IODIT” Idiot Only Does Ignorant Topics

90. NCAA SUXS
    2:53 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

O Yeah, WAR DAMN EAGLE, GO SEC

91. Roll Tide
    4:19 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Go Ducks!

92. Trucker Ron
    8:29 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Pat Dye, Bobby Lowder, The Yellawood Goof, Gene CheeseITs, Cameron Newton, single most dirtiest school in SEC or a buncha pot smoking little guys with a few assulat and battery’s, in a school Rich (Papa) Brooks built from scratch.

Roll Tide

93. dgtuk
    8:52 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

BTI and Jerry Tipton….cut from the same cloth….You are such an idiot that there truly is no response but not for the reason you think. Cant reason with an idiot.

94. uklaw95
    9:00 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

Sorry if this has been written already, but BTI, you need to root FOR Auburn for the reasons you stated. If Auburn loses, they fall away into obscurity. If they win, we can continue the argument that Kanter deserved to play and that the only reason Newton and the OSU players played was because of $$$. Auburn winning keeps this issue at the forefront.

95. Paul
    9:51 pm January 10, 2011 Permalink

U guys have to realize that most of the guys on this site didn’t go to UK. They will never understand what it is like to be true blue. Therefore, they can’t understand rooting for the SEC. Bti is a fraud.