With it being such a long week between games, the news is starting to dry up fast. So, if these stories dont getcha going, then start arguing about Alex Legion, UK Recruiting, and Dana Jacobson. On to the links:
1. Short interview between the Courier-Journal and Giants QB Jared Lorenzen.
2. Quick update on Aaron Boyd and his recruitment. If the Cats can pick him up, it finishes off a very good class, if they don’t, still a better than normal class. Personally, who would have thought the way UK fans treated Shane Boyd would come back to hurt them if Aaron decides not to come.
3. More good stories about Perry Stevenson and his improved play.
4. I dropped doing this because it seemed pointless at the time but I thought I would bring it back now that it seems more likely. So, it’s Thursday which means a closer look at the Cats resume as we press into February. Here is the overall RPI.
Current RPI: 134
Record against Top 50: 2-4
Record against +100: 7-2
Worst Loss: Gardner-Webb (254)
Best Wins: Tennessee (1), Vanderbilt (14)
Average RPI of opponents in wins: 208
Average RPI of opponents in losses: 80
Remaining Games against Top 50: 5 (Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Florida, Mississippi, Arkansas)
5. A pretty funny video showing George Bush trying to talk about football and the Super Bowl.