BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS, BREAKING NEWS
I received a phone call from my source within the UK football program this morning and I will give you her direct quote:
“Rich Brooks is going to be resigning as coach after the Auburn game. And if he doesn’t do it after the Auburn game, he will absolutely do it after the season. And if he doesn’t do it then, he will be back for next season.”
Absolutely earth shattering news and I am the one to break it.
Remember everybody that its Monday, and Steve Kragthorpe should be fired today, according to one website. And if not today, then after the season. Thats called covering your bases.
1. St. Xavier (6-1): WON against Butler 35-7
2. Trinity (3-4): WON against Seneca 40-14
3. Fern Creek (6-1): WON against Southern 48-0
4. Henry Clay (5-2): LOST against George Rogers Clark 12-6
5. Simon Kenton (5-1): WON on Thursday against Ryle 49-29
1. Highlands (7-0): IDLE
2. Bowling Green (6-1): IDLE
3. John Hardin (7-0): WON against Iroquois 55-0
4. Christian County (6-2): WON against Ohio County 41-14
5. Owensboro (5-2): WON against Apollo 16-7
1. Boyle County (7-0): WON against #4 Lexington Catholic 21-13
2. Bell County (6-1): WON against Soddy Daisy, TN 49-6
3. Lone Oak (8-0): WON against Calloway County 25-0
4. Lexington Catholic (4-3): LOST against #1 Boyle County 21-13
5. Allen County-Scottsville (7-0): WON against Franklin-Simpson 19-14
1. Mason County (7-0): WON against #4 Russell 34-21
2. Somerset (8-0): WON against Garrard County 34-20
3. Belfry (5-2): WON against Pike County Central 24-14
4. Russell (5-3): LOST against #1 Mason County 34-21
5. Central (2-5): WON against Elizabethtown 21-6
1. Fort Campbell (7-0): WON against Todd County Central 78-0
2. Prestonsburg (8-0): WON against Morgan County 53-12
3. Corbin (6-1): WON against Knott County Central 85-34
4. Murray (7-0): IDLE
5. Monroe County (6-1): IDLE
1. Lexington Christian (6-1): WON against Paris 56-0
2. Mayfield (8-0): WON against Ballard Memorial 53-14
3. Crittenden County (7-0): WON against Fulton County (forefeit)
4. Beechwood (4-3): WON against Ludlow 49-2
5. Fairview (5-2): LOST against Raceland 14-6
1. The person that Mike Hartline can most blame his injury on is Curtis Pulley, who would have likely been the starter this season if he had not transferred (assuming he sat out a year). Anyway, Pulley had a so-so game against Miami this weekend, rushing for 81 yards and throwing for 140 more, but he is really tearing it up overall.
2. I pull alot of links of the website “Withleather”, but they recently took a cheap shot at our man Kige. I will certainly have to reconsider that website from now on. And I guess you can watch the video of the hot girl trying to sound smart about sports, but thats secondary.
3. One of the most underrated charecters in movie history is Chubs from Happy Gilmore. He’s an over the hill black golfer who was kept off the PGA Tour not because he is black, but because an alligator bit his hand off. Well, now we have a real life Chubs in Florida.
4. I guess there is kinda an uproar over the US-Costa Mesa soccer game this weekend not being on TV. Just a hunch, but maybe its because soccer draws 0.2-0.3 rating on ESPN, while college football does just a little better. But, if we had more youth girl soccer fights during the games, the ratings would certainly go up.
5 and 6. The Office had their much anticipated wedding episode(s) last week and they are a must watch. Lots of stuff for everybody. There are girlie things like a wedding, and the typical Office jokes, but also Dwight hooking up and then kicking the girl in the face, among other classics.