Billy Gillispie enjoying the post position draw yesterday.
Let me pose a question to you readers: What exactly would an intern to a blog do? Because it still amazes me the amount of people that think I am an actual intern. On to the links:
1. Tyshwan Edmonson will not be heading the UK (as some people thought he should). Instead he is headed to St. John’s.
2. UK baseball took down Marshall last night 9-6, their 26th straight home non-conference win. Latest NCAA Tournament projections have the Cats as a 2 seed headed to Florida St.
3. I misread the article yesterday about the athletic Hall of Fame, and incorrectly stated it as the UK Hall of Fame, but it is actually the state of Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame. Nonetheless, congrats to Tubby Smith and Jamal Mashburn. I heard comments from both guys on the news last night, and Tubby’s words were especially moving, saying he missed the state dearly and it would always be his “Old Kentucky Home”.
4. I think it is amazing that some website actually produced a list of the Hottest Looking Mistresses, in response to Roger Clemen’s trek into the teenage pool. Certainly makes my job easier.
5. We are quickly approaching the Summer Olympics/Political Nightmare in Beijing this summer. So, here are some of the fine looking ladies you can search for this summer on the playing field.