1. If you hadn’t seen this picture yet, it’s pretty amazing as a HAWK attacked a girl yesterday at Fenway Park. Ironically enough, her name is Alexa Rodriguez, prompting a Boston blog to comment it is an omen concerning the Yankees. Well, Boston sports fans have become extremely annoying, and withleather.com has responded perfectly. There is some rough language in this link.
2. The battle continues at several positions in spring practice, but probably none as wide-open as the wide reciever spots, which the Courier-Journal highlights today.
3. Jody Demling adds on to what Matt reported earlier about both Josh Harrelson and Maurice Sutton.
4. ArmchairGM.com has created a 32-“team” bracket, composed of the 32 hottest sports wives. While you have to be registered with the website to vote, you can still go to the website and view the photo gallery for each lady. Above you have the wife of Johnny Damon, and trust me the pictures get better if you go to website. You’re Welcome.
5. Reds color analyst Jeff Brantley was absolutely bashing 3B Edwin Encarnacion on Wednesday night during the 9th inning of the Reds game against Arizona. Brantley was saying Edwin was not a clutch player and went so far as to say he shouldn’t even be playing. I actually agree with Brantley that Encarnacion is a VERY overrated player who strikes out a ton, makes a ton of errors, and swings at bad pitches every at bat. Well, I am sure glad that I wasn’t sitting in Brantley’s chair Wednesday because Encarnacion shut up Brantley BIG TIME.
6. I would imagine alot of you, along with being UK fanatics, also are Cincinnati Bengals fans as its the closest NFL team for lots of you. Well, Chad Johnson in his typical “me first” way, has been making headlines calling out the organization for not improving the team. He was recently on ESPN and did a VERY uncomfortable interview where he contradicts himself a bunch and in general sounds like a fool. This guy has now moved into “TO” territory in that he could potentially destroy the Bengals season.