1. Ever wondered which school has the best looking ladies? Well, The PopCrunch Show has created their list of the Top 50, of which you see a gallery above. Starting at the Top, you have a picture of an attractive woman from each university. It appears this list is reserved for BCS schools (only Utah, Pacific, and TCU find its way on the list from a non-BCS school). And here are some interesting ranks:
31. Vandy (WHAT????)
30. Duke (DOUBLE WHAT?????)
6. South Carolina
5. Ole Miss
1. Arizona State
Where do you begin with this list? First, the mere fact Vandy and Duke are on it makes it somewhat unreliable. Also, 11 SEC schools in the Top 31, only one missing is Mississippi St. And UK ranks 9th in the SEC. Recruiting advantage, anyone?
2. Seth Davis is once again reporting that Oklahoma St. is considering getting rid of Sean Sutton as their coach and going after….wait for it….you guessed it…..BILLY GILLISPIE!!! OSU has a really high opinion of its program as its other target is Bill Self. So, OSU believes that it can pull two coaches from 2 of the 5 most prestigious programs in history to come to a cow town with NO real basketball history.
3. The Lady Cats basketball team is in the Elite 8!!!!! Of the Women’s NIT, which is like watching a intramural game between two dorms. Congrats to the ladies, wouldn’t suggest watching the games. Of course, those games are not on TV so you don’t have to worry about that.
4. Speaking of women’s basketball, here is a hillarious “ad” for an upcoming video game. A MUST WATCH!!!!
5. People have been asking where my Suns updates have gone, and the answer is no where. The Suns recently ended a 7-game winning streak, which on the surface looks very good. Let me list the teams they beat in that stretch: San Antonio (home), Memphis, Golden State (home), Sacramento, Portland, Seattle, Houston (home). I count only 3 good wins in that group and all of them were at home. Last time I checked, you HAVE to win games on the road in the playoffs. To further my point, the Suns now are on a 2-game losing streak after falling AT Boston two nights after falling AT Detroit. Defense wins on the road, Pheonix has none. If the playoffs started today, the Suns would be playing Houston. Who thinks the Suns are gonna beat Houston in a 7-game series? Have fun watching the playoffs Shaq!