Thought we could bring back the old post for at least one day
1) Oh yeah, Tiger Woods is good at golf. I had almost forgotten.
2) Harrison County takes state baseball title. And they did it by taking down my high school rival, Butler. So for one day, I am a Harrison County fan. GO HARRISON COUNTY HAIRBRUSHES!!
3) The 15 people that are AWFUL to watch a sporting event with. I know our fanbase has a little problem with the eternal pessimist.
4) We now know why our favorite rapper Drake became a UK fan. He had to repair his rep after this embarrassing moment at a concert in August 2009. In October 2009, he basically moved to Lexington. Smart move Drake.
5) Brooke Hundley choosing to play linebacker at Oklahoma next season after affair with Steve Phillips. CBS could barely fit her shoulders on the screen.
6) Deadspin investigates why exactly that North Korean soccer played wept at the sound of the PRK National Anthem. In other North Korean news, the “fans” who attended the game for those dirty Communists were actually HIRED from China. And the North Korean news agency did not report a final score from their 2-1 loss to Brazil. And people call Obama the anti-christ?
7) No explanation needed.
8 ) This video dedication goes out to Thomas Beisner, who’s life probably sucks these days.