1) A couple interesting developments last night: first, either Vandy is seriously for real or Tennessee is starting to tank, because that was a mismatch at every position for Vandy. I can not imagine UT beating the Cats on Saturday. Second, I think Purdue, with the right draw, is good enough to make the Final Four. They are extremely balanced and have a great player in Robbie Hummel. They couldn’t beat UK, but they are the type of team that could beat Kansas. Keep an eye out for the Boilermakers.
2) Would you like to find out more about “The Texas Redhead“? Well, your wish is my command.
3) Did you know the Winter Olympics start on Friday? Hell, I didn’t. But, after seeing this picture gallery of skier Lindsey Vonn, I might actually tune in. And since I have posted two straight links of hot women, and women make up some of the blog audience I have been told, here is a hot male Olympic athlete.
4) Ranking the Super Bowl commercials.
5) If you have a few minutes, check out the 100 corniest sports movies of all-time.
6) How did John Wall think John Wall played? Well, John Clay asked John Wall as John Lithgow watched.