Remember to sign-up for the KSR Bowl Pick’em Contest through yahoo.com. Here is the info needed to sign-up:
There are already 260 entries as of last night.
1) Even though this season isn’t over, one website has created a college football Top 25 for 2010 (which Rick Bozich has blogged about), and it has one very glaring ranking. Boise St. comes in at preseason #2, which if actually happened, would likely help give a non-BCS champ a shot at a national title.
2) Yup,there is a video that has surfaced of Bill Walton rapping. And no I did not forget to put a “w” at the beginning of that word, it’s actually Bill Walton doing his best Tupac impersonation. And if you don’t know who Tupac is then all I can say is, enjoy being old.
3) The Top 100 viral videos of 2009, all slammed together in 3 minutes. Very entertaining.
4) Uh oh. Tiger Woods has been linked to a doctor who has been linked to steroids. I am not saying Woods has done ‘roids, but tell me ONE athlete who has been linked to a steroid doctor and it turned out they DIDN’T take ‘roids.
5) Last minute Christmas gift.
6) Kate Martin continues to try and dunk a basketball