1) Kentucky Sports Radio has created a “BOWL PICK’EM CONTEST” through yahoo.com. Just use the sign-up info below. The winner receives the right to cut the umbilical cord of Beisner’s baby.
Sign up here
2) The Phillies have aquired possibly the best pitcher of the decade in Roy Halladay while shipping Cliff Lee to Seattle. This likely means they will make a 3rd straight World Series appearance, where they Yankees can beat the living crap out of them again. There you go Bud Selig, I just played the season out for you, no need to actually play the games.
3) Speaking of baseball moves, it looks like the Royals GM doesn’t use his off-season very wisely.
4) The Kansas Jayhawks just hired Turner Gill to coach their football team. The Kansas Jayhawks fans have already created fireturnergill.com. Seriously.
5) What was the better dunk?
Kate Martin tries to dunk a basketball again.