SIDENOTE: Do not, under any circumstances go and see “The Box”. It was without question, one of the 5 worst movies I have ever seen. It was about as laughable as watching Matt hit on women. Cameron Diaz fakes an accent and the basic premise is Mars aliens are deciding whether or not to destroy humanity. There, I ruined it for you, and now you don’t have to waste your 9 bucks watching that crap.
1) In Seth Davis’ BTI-esque dumb thoughts on paper column, he gives us this little tidbit in opposition to UK being a national title threat:
-Great nugget from my guy Jimmy Dykes during the broadcast of the Kentucky-Morehead State game: Over the last 10 years, 100 players have started in the national championship game, and only 10 were freshmen. And only two teams have won the title with true freshmen playing point guard: Arizona in 1998 (Mike Bibby) and Syracuse in 2003 (Gerry McNamara). That’s the historical challenge facing Kentucky, which starts three freshmen, including true point guard John Wall.
2) The most overrated ugly chick in history, Michelle Wie, finally won an LPGA tournament. Now, she is just some ugly chick. Seriously, Mr. Ed is jealous of those teeth.
3) For all you Bengals fans out there, looks like they are going to pick up Larry Johnson, now that Cedric Benson broke his hip like an old woman. By the way, have you noticed how their are alot more Bengals fans all of the sudden? Amazing how many people write “who dey” on their facebook and twitter accounts. That’s what we call bandwagon riding friends.
4) Crazy New Mexico female soccer player’s dating video (probably NSFW)
5) Hidden footage from USA Women’s soccer practice does not increase confidence of team