Lower class football schedule for state playoffs tonight (brought to you by Kate Martin, who once told me she only likes football because of the “tight pants”. And you all bow down to that?)
(7) Paducah Tilghman at (6) Union County
(13) Butler County at (12) Russelville
(11) Western Hills at (1) Central
(14) Elizabethtown at (9) Henry County
(16) Estill County at (5) Somerset
(15) Garrard County at (10) Breathitt County
(8) Pike County Central at (3) Mason County
(4) Sheldon Clark at (2) Belfry
(14) Hancock County at (3) Murray
(10) Trigg County at (1) Fort Campbell
(13) Danville at (9) Green County
(11) Monroe County at (15) Bardstown
(7) Covington Holy Cross at (2) Desales
(12) Christian Academy at (6) Newport Central Catholic
(16) Middlesboro at (4) Prestonsburg
(8) Shelby Valley at (5) Corbin
(14) Ballard Memorial at (2) Mayfield
(5) Crittenden County at (8) Louisville Holy Cross
(16) Eminence at (3) Beechwood
(4) Bellevue at (7) Frankfort
(10) Fairview at (1) Lexington Christian
(9) Raceland at (13) Campbellsville
(12) Allen Central at (6) Hazard
(15) Harlan at (11) Pikeville
-I will rarely defend Mike Tyson, as he squandered a couple hundred million dollars all on his own, while also being a criminal. BUT, you have to feel sorry for Iron Mike because he may be headed back to prison because a paparazzi photographer got waaaayyy too pushy with Mike at an airport, while Tyson was with his wife and infant. Some reports have the man bumping into the baby stroller. So, Mike proceeded to cause a small cut on the man’s head, and I think Tyson would have been justified to knock the man’s nose clean off his face. What purpose do the paparazzi serve? Can we not make the actions of the paparazzi illegal? They do nothing beneficial for society, and I hope Tyson doesn’t spend time for this action.
-On second thought, Pete Rose is doing pretty good for himself without the Hall of Fame.
-Is anybody else just really, really tired of the attention hog known as Miss California? Larry King should have told her to kiss his a** and that he could get better guests than some stupid blonde who’s 15 minutes ran up about 8 months ago.
-Seriously, how George Lopez ever got a talk show is beyond me, but I guess that explains why he is on TBS. That’s like saying you play in the NFL, but it turns out you actually play in Oakland. Anyway, Lopez basically tripped into this sketch about Sammy Sosa, which will likely be the only funny thing he does until 2010.
-Michele Beadle, I am in love with you. Also in video: Colin Cowherd getting punched by an old man
-Mark Mcgwire feels that Buffalo will take down Dallas in the 1993 Super Bowl.