This is simply a picture to combat Kate’s picture on Monday of that 70’s male porn star.
Here is the schedule for tonight’s 2nd round games of the high school football playoffs (brought to you by BLAINE-MAN, who gave me 50 bucks to keep putting up the scores and schedule)
(13) Meade County at (14) Henderson County
(15) Nelson County at (12) Greenwood
(4) Ryle at (1) St. Xavier
(6) Manual at (2) Simon Kenton
(8) Ballard at (5) Male
(9) Shelby County at (3) Trinity
(7) Henry Clay at (11) Bryan Station
(10) Scott County at (16) George Rogers Clark
(8) Warren Central at (10) Christian County
(5) Owenboro at (2) Bowling Green
(16) Doss at (3) John Hardin
(13) Jeffersontown at (12) Oldham County
(4) Dixie Heights at (1) Highlands
(6) Covington Catholic at (9) Johnson Central
(7) Whitley County at (15) Pulaski County
(14) Harlan County at (11) Letcher County Cenral
(8) Franklin-Simpson at (4) Loan Oak
(16) Logan County at (6) Allen-County Scottsville
(12) Fairdale at (7) Western
(14) Larue County at (5) Marion County
(3) Lexington Catholic at (9) Holmes
(15) West Jessamine at (1) Boyle County
(11) Rockcastle County at (2) Bell County
(13) Knox Central at (10) Lawrence County
Have you noticed how the NBA has really had some amazing eras over the past 3 decades? First, we went through the Bird-Magic era which flowed right into the Jordan era. And we are now in the Kobe-Lebron-Wade era of NBA play. But, there was a gap there were the NBA probably had one of its worst run of years in its history. And of course thats when players like Allen Iverson, Stephon Marbury, and Latrell Sprewell were running things in the league. Well, Marbury is a joke, Sprewell is gone I think, and now it looks as if Iverson is retiring as well. Let me be the 1,456,291st person to say: GOOD RIDDANCE.
My Cincinnati Reds look like they are trading Brandon Phillips, Aaron Harang, AND Bronson Arroyo, or basically heir entire 2010 season sans Joey Votto. Thanks alot Walt Jocketty.
Bobby Bowden has really started to act his age, like not knowing what the score is. We are now 10 years removed from Bowden’s last national title. I think thats enough time removed to get rid of the guy. Just my opinion.
A Chicago Bulls writer literally eats the words he wrote about Joakim Noah from draft day.