For those of you who want an up to the minute update on signing day, scout.com is offering all of its info FOR FREE today. So, you can read all the articles from Dave Telep and Evan Daniels and the rest of the great staff over at scout.com. A rare chance to get some free info, so take advantage.
1) Kelenna Azibuike poured in 31 points in a Warriors rout on Monday. Buike is averaging 15.5 PPG this season, good for 3rd on the team.
2) It’s too bad that Jeremy Tyler decided to go to Israel instead of Louisville, because it turns out he really is not good and has a terrible attitude as well. Damn, just missed out on making fun of Derrick Caracter #2.
3) And in typical, old person, out of touch with reality, thats why they are no longer America’s sport, move, baseball has decided to NOT expand their instant replay. But, to be honest, the umpires had a very good postseason, except for the 80 percent of games where they made egregious errors.
4) I am not really sure if Kentucky has a declared “super-fan”, but I doubt whomever he or she is, they will not have the story of the Kansas “super-fan”, who is now married to a 22-year-old former student (pictured above). And he also in prison for failing to appear in court. In other embarassing news, North Carolina was about 5,000 short of a full house for thier opener.
5) Here are the Top 50 free agents for this offseason, also known as what the Yankees will pay for their next world title. I also am betting the Reds will sign many of these guys.
6) Dear lord, WHAT IS WRONG WITH HUMANS!!! Do people have no common sense anymore? Take a look at how one high school team lost their state championship despite actually earning the title. Was there nobody in an official position that would stand up and say THIS IS STUPID, and make the logical correction. Kinda like politics, where nobody seems to want to stand up and say THIS IS STUPID, maybe we should try and help people and not play this game. By using the word “game” there, I related it to sports, thus making it relevant for this site.
Another chick soccer fight. Why am I always interested in this, and not MLS?