These are actually Duke’s uniforms this season. No, seriously. I AM REALLY NOT JOKING!
CONTEST, CONTEST, CONTEST:It’s contest time here at KSR. Here are the rules. They are simple. Your job is to make the most creative BTI-themed sign you can think of. Every week, I will pick the most creative sign. Bonus points if your picture is at a UK event. You have permission to make fun of me in these signs, and in fact, the funnier, the better. The winner each week will receive a BTI autographed CD filled with UK highlights of the past, Video Vault style. Send your pictures to [email protected]. I may post the pictures throughout the week, BUT the winner(s) will be announced on Fridays. Good luck.
1) Kentucky will start off the season at #5 in the coaches poll. I think its a reasonable prediction. Your thoughts?
2) Andre Agassi, the man even Matt can say had bad hair, is admitting he did meth in the 1990’s. It’s not so much that Andre did drugs, it’s that his drug of choice was meth. Don’t celebrities typically do cocaine or acid or something a little more high priced. The people who typically do meth also typically don’t take baths on a regular basis and don’t typically live in a home, but rather something called an alley. So, my respect for Andre’s judgement has certainly gone down. He also married a German man, too.
3) This guy learned a hard lesson about tattoo’s. Never put them of your girlfriend or the school you are playing football at. I bet the coach thought he had a solid commitment from that kid.
4) Ga Tech’s Johnathan Dwyer pulls an Adrian Peterson on a player on the Virginia Fightin’ Lachlan Mclean’s
5) Here are some swinging guys just trying to find a FUN lady. And I am pretty sure Tipton and Casey Johnson are in this.