WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, NOLAN!
1) The 100 most searched women on the internet. And sneaking in at #100: Our very own Ashley Judd.
2) They clearly do not raise their gymnasts in Columbia from childbirth like we do in America and China. But, the writer makes a good point about why exactly the crowd is CHEERING after the girl nearly breaks her head clean off, Ted Williams style.
3) You will learn later today (BTI Changes to Sports) that I think the NFL has become a pansy officiated league, where guys can not hit each other hard anymore. But, on the other end of the spectrum in the Panthers Dante Wesley, who took a “cheap shot” on a Bucs player on Sunday. He is now suspended for 1 game, and probably deserved about 2 or 3 more for the hit. I put cheap in quotation marks because I have no clue if he meant to demolish the unaware Buc player, but even if there was no ill intent, it was a awfully dirty hit nonetheless.
4) Yesterday I told you about the 3-time WNBA champion Detroit Shock moving to Tulsa, which is just more reason of why the WNBA is doing very poorly. But, then the story took a very funny turn when it was announced yesterday that the new coach of the Tulsa Shock will be……..wait for it……….former Arkansas coach Nolan Richardson. No seriously, the guy was blackballed so bad in college basketball that he now is forced to coach in the WNBA. That’s the lowest of lows. Maybe he can sue Arkansas again.
5) This is a great parody of “I’m on a Boat”. Be careful: NSFW!!!