If you didn’t see it last week, here is what black unis would look like on the football team. I think these would be sweet, but you all can decide.
Seriously, if this tournament does not work, then I am done with them. But, I think you all will enjoy this. Here are the 16 Greatest Duos in UK History. Every national champion is represented except for 1951, and as hard as I wanted to put him on here, I couldn’t find a good duo for Jamal Mashburn. I took team success into this tournament. But nonetheless, there are 16 duos, obviously seeded as I want them (suck it up), and you can vote on them. Here are the 4 matchups to vote for today:
(1) 1978: Givens-Robey (32.4 PPG, Both 2nd team All-Americans, National Title)
(16) 1988: Chapman-Davender (34.7 PPG, Chapman 3rd team All-American, Davender 2nd team SEC, Sweet 16)
(8) 1998: Sheppard-Turner (23.0 PPG, Sheppard 3rd team SEC, National Title)
(9) 1954: Hagan-Ramsey (43.6 PPG, Hagan 1st team All-American, Ramsey 2nd team All-American, No Tourney)
(4) 2008: Meeks-Patterson (41.6 PPG, Meeks 2nd team All-American, Patterson 1st team SEC, No Tourney)
(13) 2007: Bradley-Crawford (33.8 PPG, Bradley 1st Team SEC, Crawford 2nd Team SEC, First Round)
(5) 1966: Riley-Dampier (43.0 PPG, Dampier 2nd team All-American, Riley 3rd team All-American, Runner-up)
(12) 1986: Walker-Bennett (32.7 PPG, Walker 1st team All-American, Bennett 1st team SEC, Elite Eight)
VOTE ON THESE TOMORROW:
(2) 1970: Issel-Pratt vs (15) 1958: Hatton-Cox
(7) 1980: Macy-Bowie vs (10) 1984: Turpin-Walker
(3) 1949: Groza-Beard vs (14) 2003: Fitch-Bogans
(6) 1996: Delk-Walker vs (11) 1997: Mercer-Anderson
-You MUST check out this fantasy football site (pyromaniac.com), created by a KSR reader, that is jam-packed with great information and graphics that would make Nintendo creators smile. But, they do use a pile of poop to represent Terrell Owens. Anyway, help out KSR Reader Andrew and go to his site.
-Well, we now know that cnnsi.com writer Tom Verducci reads KSR, as just a couple days after I argued that the idea of throwing at batters in baseball was BEYOND STUPID, Verducci writes about the same topic. It’s OK he doesn’t credit me for this ingenious idea, because I am sure to steal his stuff at a later date.
-Y.E. Yang is sure to join the list of Obscure 1-time Golf Major winners, but do you know what major some of these now middle aged white guys won? Well, take the quiz.