Solid, not spectacular start to the Most Dissapointing UK Player tournament. Keep voting hard. And stop bitching about the seeding.
TODAY’S MATCHUPS (VOTE FOR THESE TODAY)
(2) Antwain Barbour vs (15) Rekalin Sims
(7) Desmond Allison vs (10) Shagari Alleyne
(3) Randolph Morris vs (14) Brandon Stockton
(6) Michael Bradley vs (11) Myron Anthony
(1) Rodrick Rhodes: 40, (16) JP Blevins: 7
(8) Alex Legion: 32, (9) Josh Carrier: 15
(13) Jared Carter: 31, (4) Jules Camara: 16
(5)Rashard Carruth: 42, (12) Saul Smith: 5
-Who is the NFL’s highest paid player? Adrian Peterson? Nah. Tomlinson? No siree. Peyton or Brady? Nope. But it is a Manning, the great Eli Manning. And it proves again that in sports you just need one hot streak during an important part of the year and you can CASH in big time.
Highest Paid NHL Player: Dany Heatly ($10 million)
Best NHL Player: Crosby or Ovechkin
Highest Paid NBA Player: Kevin Garnett ($24.75 million)
Best NBA Player: Kobe or Lebron
Highest Paid MLB Player: Alex Rodriguez ($26 million)
Best MLB Player: Albert Pujols
-Speaking of Pujols, he has a hell of a shot at making a run for the Triple Crown. Here are the updated statistics, where Pujols leads the National League in HR and RBI, but is 6th is batting average, 19 points behind Hanley Ramirez.