Semifinals of the Most Memorable UK Play Tournament. Just two more days and we can move on past what I would now agree was a mediocre idea. I am thinking about the next tournament being “Most Disapointing UK Player Ever”. Thoughts?
(1) Tayshuan Prince 3 against UNC
(4) Scott Padgett 3 against Duke
(2) Sean Woods shot against Duke
(6) Sparks 3-pointer against Michigan St.
(1) Tayshaun Prince’s final 3 against UNC (2002): 45
(9) Erik Daniels tip-in keeps SEC winning streak alive: 14
(4) Scott Padgett 3 against Duke gives UK lead (1998): 46
(12) Walter McCarty 3-pointer caps LSU comeback (1994): 13
(2) Sean Woods amazing shot against Duke (1992): 33
(10) Sparks 3 free throws beat Louisville: 26
(6) Sparks 3-pointer sends Eilte Eight game into overtime (2005): 31
(3) Tony Delk hits 3 and is fouled against Syracuse (1996): 28
-As poor as you might think UK’s football recruiting class is right now, it is still better than 43 other Division-1 schools, and even better than one SEC school, Mississippi.
-Does anyone even truly care anymore about players taking steroids? David Ortiz has been the next user. I say lets allow any kind of steroid imaginable into the game, and if a man chooses to take them and cut his life shorter by 50 years, that’s his choice. Because I am tired about hearing about these guys. And if Albert Pujols ever tests positive, I will never watch another game again.
-High school kid kicks 57-yarder to win game