TODAY WE BEGIN ROUND 2 OF THE KSR MOST LOVED MODERN UK BASKETBALL PLAYER TOURNAMENT. HERE ARE THE FIRST SET OF MATCHUPS. VOTE FOR THE ONE’S IN BOLD TODAY!!!
(1) Jamal Mashburn vs (17) Keith Bogans
(8) Patrick Patterson vs (24) Ramel Bradley
(4) Richie Farmer vs (20) Cameron Mills
(5) Tony Delk vs (12) Jeff Sheppard
Other 2nd-round matchups (Vote on these TOMORROW!!)
(3) Chuck Hayes vs (14) Scott Padgett
(6) Wayne Turner vs (11) Derek Anderson
(2) Tayshuan Prince vs (15) Travis Ford
(7) John Pelphrey vs (10) Gerald Fitch
YESTERDAY’S RESULTS (124 VOTES)
(2) Tayshuan Prince: 123, (31) Nazr Mohammed: 1
(7) John Pelphrey: 98, (26) Ravi Moss: 26
(10) Gerald Fitch: 71, (23) Erik Daniels: 53
(15) Travis Ford: 76, (18) Deron Feldhaus: 48
(1) Jamal Mashburn: 171,(32) Gimel Martinez: 4
(17) Keith Bogans: 92,(16) Jodie Meeks: 83
(8) Patrick Patterson: 159,(25) Jamal Magloire: 16
(24) Ramel Bradley: 89, (9) Ron Mercer: 86
(4) Richie Farmer: 129, (29) Joe Crawford: 44
(20) Cameron Mills: 101, (13) Sean Woods: 72
(5) Tony Delk: 166, (28) Rajon Rondo: 7
(12) Jeff Sheppard: 138, (21) Kelena Azubuike: 35
(14) Scott Padgett: 123, (19) Allen Edwards: 10
(6) Wayne Turner: 96, (27) Antoine Walker: 37
(11) Derek Anderson: 93, (22) Anthony Epps: 40
My favorite comment from yesterday’s post and maybe one of my all-time favorites:
“We’re all witnessing something amazing….with this tourney and the new video clips, BTI is dangerously close to moving up the KSR ladder to the status of “next to worst”. Hibbert should be nervous.” -Ghost of Bill Hicks
I love this comment for a couple reasons. First, who is this Hibbert guy? We have a guy named Evan Hilbert who occasionally writes for the site, but this Hibbert guy I don’t know. And I can just picture putting on my business cards: Bryan the Intern, Next to Worst KSR writer. Also, have we forgotten the short reign of Rob’s Radio Roundball Report or whatever it was called. I mean, that guy was a UL fan, and I am still below him? Anyway, to the Ghost of Bill Hicks, thanks for the compliments.
1. Everybody lock up your dogs. Mike Vick is out of home confinement and free to terrorize PETA freely again. Oh, and he also is gonna try and become a MEDIOCRE NFL quarterback again also.
2. Remember the father-son duo that attacked a Kansas City Royals coach at a White Sox game a few years back. Well, the son of this redneck white trash duo is now bragging about the incident on his myspace page and also “running” a record label, from what I can assume, is a double-wide.
3. I am not sure this is considered getting “Rick-Rolled” because the lyrics to the classic Rick Astley song are paired with the music of Nirvana. All I know is this is awesome.