YESTERDAY’S RESULTS (173 VOTES)
(4) Richie Farmer: 129, (29) Joe Crawford: 44
(20) Cameron Mills: 101, (13) Sean Woods: 72
(5) Tony Delk: 166, (28) Rajon Rondo: 7
(12) Jeff Sheppard: 138, (21) Kelena Azubuike: 35
OTHER 1st ROUND RESULTS
(1) Jamal Mashburn: 171,(32) Gimel Martinez: 4
(17) Keith Bogans: 92,(16) Jodie Meeks: 83
(8) Patrick Patterson: 159,(25) Jamal Magloire: 16
(24) Ramel Bradley: 89, (9) Ron Mercer: 86
TODAY’S MATCHUPS (VOTE FOR THESE TODAY)
(3) Chuck Hayes vs (30) Heshimu Evans
(14) Scott Padgett vs (19) Allen Edwards
(6) Wayne Turner vs (27) Antoine Walker
(11) Derek Anderson vs (22) Anthony Epps
Matchups still to be voted on
(2) Tayshuan Prince vs (31) Nazr Mohammed
(7) John Pelphrey vs (26) Ravi Moss
(10) Gerald Fitch vs (23) Erik Daniels
(15) Travis Ford vs (18) Deron Feldhaus
1. Erin Andrews dress to the ESPY’s was INCREDIBLE. And it turns out both Heather Graham and some chick from the Hills who Matt has a poster off in his bedroom wore the same dress before. Sorry ladies, once EA wears something, she just looks better than you in that outfit.
2. Seriously, Tom Watson shot a 65 at the British Open. He was born during the TRUMAN admisnistration. He is the OLDEST player in the entire field. He is still a LONG shot to win the tournament, and by the time this is posted, he may be off the leaderboard, but IF he somehow wins this tournament, it becomes, in my mind, the BIGGEST upset in sports history. Yes, bigger than when UK beat Georgia in football a couple years back.
3. There is a petition to bring back the MTV Rock-N-Jock basketball games. Please sign it if you were a fan because there was nothing like watching Flea on the same court with Dan Cortese on the same court with Bill Bellamy on the same court with Vince Coleman.