Remember, you can always keep a non-stop Kige conversation going on the Kige Ramsey message board. Many different threads going at once, including a dating tips thread.
1. If you don’t think somehow bringing in more revenue is important to Churchill Downs, keep this in mind: They say it is not unthinkable that the Kentucky Derby could be removed as the first leg of the Triple Crown and replaced with a more lucrative race. The Derby currently has a $2-million purse, while some tracks could offer a greater purse on the first Saturday in May. Is this just a political ploy? Maybe. But I have to say the reasoning seems pretty legit to me.
2. Jody Demling gives an update at the Freshman All-American camp happening at UK. Keep this name in mind: Nigel-Williams Gross.
3. Just because the USA couldn’t beat Brazil on the soccer doesn’t mean that we don’t have hotter models. Or maybe not. I don’t want to judge because, as I learned yesterday, to state the obvious is clearly un-American.
4. If you ever wondered what a kid looked like when possessed by the devil, here is your chance. And all it took was his mother to removed his World of Warcraft subscription.
5. First Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson. Now Billy Mays has died, one of the best TV pitchman ever.
6. The minor league player with magical skills shows off some other tricks.