ATTENTION: TOMORROW AT 7:30PM, I WILL BE HOSTING A LIVE BLOG TO TALK ALL THINGS UK AND ALL THINGS NOT. SHOW UP AND MAYBE I’LL EVEN LET YOU TAKE A SHOT OR TWO AT ME. OR BEISNER IF YOU LIKE. IT’S UP TO YOU. BUT IT SHOULD BE FUN, SO BEFORE YOU GO OUT TO INCREASE YOUR TOLERANCE AGAINST ALCOHOL, JOIN ME FOR A LITTLE LIVE BLOGGING.
1. CNNSI has ranked each MLB team on how they have drafted over the past 10 years. Do you realize that the Cubs drafted both Tim Lincecum and Dontrelle Willis. Man, they really know how to blow it. Thats what she said.
2. It turns out the drug that NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield tested positive for meth. It kinda hurts his argument that the positive test was a mistake because I doubt there are many medicines or supplements out there that can be confused for METH! Thank god though this guy was only driving his car 185MPH, rather than the 200+ they do on the Indy circuit.
3. A high school kid was put on the Sports Illustrated cover last week, only the 12th time in the magazine’s history that has happened. Take a look at how some of the other prep athletes turned out, guys such as Kevin Garnett, Lebron James, and the always exciting Mike Peterson.
4. At WGN, you would think their job would be to report the news. Apparently, this guy thought his job was to dunk a basketball on a KID and make him cry. I also love to overzealous mom who picks her kid up and screams “In Yo Face” with the voice of Michael Clark Duncan.
5. A former NFL wide receiver has come out….to say that he was the best to ever play the game. Was it Jerry Rice? Was it Art Monk? Chris Carter? Michael Irvin? Nope. It’s none other than Andre “The Roof is on Fire” Rison. He actually says since he doesn’t have access to the NFL Films Vault, he can’t prove how good a receiver he was.