1. Here is the post by Jody Demling of the Courier-Journal about Jeff Taylor, which Matt mentioned earlier.
2. Is it too early to bring up the NCAA Tournament? Probably, considering the Cats have ALOT of work still to do. But, Herald-Leader touches on that topic and Billy Gillispie’s response.
3. Once again, the Advocate-Messanger has put out a boatload of stories from the Senior Bowl in Mobile.
4. I think Jared Lorenzen keeps a mini-TV in his hand warmer during games, because there are only two people that get on camera more than J-Lo during Giants games, Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin. Every sideline shot, there is Jared. During timeouts, there is Jared talking to Eli, like he has some great words of wisdom. But, I will say it again, Eli is one Richard Seymour cheap shot away from playing in the Super Bowl.
5. There is nothing that crushes a sports movie for me than a geeky actor trying to be athletic. Watch Matt Damon in Bagger Vance. I wanted to smack a golf club over my head after watching that. Here are some other poor actor-athlete movies.