1. The UK women ended their season on Sunday, falling to Wisconsin in the WNIT. Thats a 16-16 season for the Lady Cats, following a 17-16 season last year. Word is Pat Summitt and Geno Auriemma will be targets if Matthew Mitchell leaves, because, HEY IT’s KENTUCKY!! I am just kidding, of course.
2. College wrestling just got a little bit more interesting to me, after watching this video. When did it turn into the WWE?
3. Interesting article by Pat Forde on Syracuse punk, I mean guard, Eric Devendorf. This article was funny to me because the purpose of the article is that Devendorf is misunderstood as one of the most hated players in college basketball. Yet, the article mainly talks about Devendorf’s tendency to violence, including against women, and his dirty language on the court. Basically, this article portrays Devendorf like you would think he would be.
4. The Wonderlic scores are in!! The Wonderlic scores are in!! Hey, did you know that Percy Harvin scored a 12 out of 50? What’s that? You don’t care. Me neither. Harvin is a star, if he can stop hurting himself.
5. Team recieves technical foul before game, and ends up losing game by 1 point. No big deal, right? Oh, but it kinda is. Theby recieved the technical in state semifinals, BECAUSE THE STRIPE ON THEIR UNIFORM WAS TOO WIDE!!! By the way, this was game #33 in the team’s season, and they had recieved no technical in any other game.