1. The 29th ranked baseball team took a respectable 1 out of 3 this weekend over 3rd ranked LSU in Baton Rouge. The two losses were each by 2 runs. They then stayed down in Louisiana and took down Nicholls State. The boys in blue sure do like the boot shaped state, as they play another game today against New Orleans.
2. The UK softball team had a great weekend, sweeping a 3-game series over previously conference undefeated Auburn. This team is now off to the best start in school history. And remember, this team has ONE senior on the entire roster. Big things coming in the future.
3. It appears Hulk Hogan is really not having much fun with his divorce proceedings. It also appears that the Hulkster may be a scumbag. Oh yeah, and his wife’s attorney is not gonna back down. He may be the first attorney (sans Matty Jones) that I have a little respect for.
4. You know, I know I will get blasted for putting another one of these links up here, but maybe if they stopped showing up so often, I would stop publishing them. In no other sport does something this wimpy happen.
5. I think the greatest battle that goes unnoticed on TV today is between Mel Kiper and Todd Mcshay. They have a clear dislike for one another and disagree ALL the time and it’s pure old school-new school battle. Well, if you watched ESPN’s coverage of the bracket’s being released, then you probably caught a new battle: Bilas-Vitale. It isn’t often you see Dick Vitale so overwhelemed that he gives up the argument. Well done, Jay Bilas.