1. I don’t think this would be that big of a deal if Patterson hadn’t missed the end of last season, but more is being made of this finger thing. BREAKING NEWS: The Courier-Journal says PPat will PLAY with injury. I mean, who does that anymore?
2. John Clay gives some random thoughts in his column, including: UK in the Top 25, other good SEC teams, and an interesting note on the Billy G technical.
3. Here is a really great article on cnnsi.com about where exactly BCS schools are getting their football recruits. Notes you get from Kentucky: The average distance that a recruit lives from Lexington is 458 miles. Only 30% of UK players are from Kentucky. Even still, this is a very interesting read.
4. This link goes out to my friends Patrick and Erica over at the CW Louisville, who say they love hot women lists. Today, I give you one hell of a list. It’s “Ask Mens” Top 99 women of 2009.
5. You gotta love Maury Povich. He has made a living off paternity tests. And much like Jerry Springer, he proves all the time that there never is a shortage of rednecks in America. Here are his 7 greatest paternity test reactions.