FYI: Kentucky has moved up to 30th in the RPI, while my Tops sits at 26th. I hate to even pose the question because I know you will jump on it, but how does a UK-WKU game turn out this year on a neutral floor, lets say Nashville? I say Cats win 65-63.
I will update the BTI Turnover Watch (BTITW) tommorow as at the time I wrote this, the stats had not been updated from last nights game. But I can tell you that Jodie Meeks will still be in the Top 10 nationally in turnovers despite having just 1 last night.
1. Here is more on the Cats possible 3rd straight trip to the Music City Bowl. In all honesty, for this team, which we can all admit is not as good as the previous two, to get back to the same spot as the previous two, really says something about Rich Brooks. He and Joker Phillips have been damn frustrating so far this year, but to squeeze 6 wins out of this team may be his best coaching job. And for those of you saying its time for him to step down, maybe you should step down and enter the crazy ward of the hospital.
2. I know I can’t be the first person to think this, but I don’t see how anyone beats UNC this year. The ACC is pretty good, and Duke has proven to be somewhat legitimate this year, but nobody has even gotten close to them yet. Kentucky may have given them the best game. I hate to go out on limbs like this but barring injury, I think UNC goes undefeated this year. By the way, the went on road (sort of) and absolutely crushed the best team in the Big Ten, Michigan St., by 35 last night.
3. You have got to read this story about the life of Wayman Tisdale after basketball. It was written by an espn.com writer, and is really an amazing tale about how sometimes these larger than life stars have real-life problems. I will not give away what Wayman has went through, but please read it.
5. More from the hottest WAG’s list. It’s numbers 90-81.
6. Take the quiz to figure out which NFL QB you are most like. I turned out to be Aaron Rodgers, which I think is appropriate because I have been behind Matt Jones on the depth chart for over a year now, and he just wont freaking retire.