1. It should be alot of fun at Rupp tonight, and I gotta admit I am a little worried. I think UK has enough offensive weapons that they won’t lose tonight, but I just get the feeling this game will be close because how do you practice for this style. Here is a closer look at VMI. Final Score: 95-87 Cats.
2. This Kentucky senior football class in an interesting one: They are cursed in ways that last year’s class was so strong, and the classes behind them have gotten more pub. But, there are still some key members that have been instrumental to the rebirth of the program: Dicky Lyons Jr., Braxton Kelly, Gary Williams, Myron Pryor, Tony Dixon to name a few. The Herald-Leader says this classes legacy still has not been written.
3. Check out this story of a former UK player who went off to fight in World War II and then wasn’t able to play his senior year at UK. Well now, he is being honored by his friends and family on his “senior day”.
4. You know, ESPN has done alot of really, really stupid things in its time. Who’ Next anyone? But for once, they may have actually made something worth paying attention to. The first “webisode” of Kenny Mayne’s Mayne Street debuted a few days ago, and it’s not bad. It helps to have Scott Van Pelt and a really hot girl involved, but it still has some good parts. Watch here.
5. See how many you can get in this action figure baseball quiz. Personally, a 7 out of 10 for me.
6. Fat Packers women get WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too excited about God knows what (and who freakin uses an air horn inside of a home)