1. More on the Gym Rat Class of 2009 for the Cats. You just never know how good a class will turn out, but I get the feeling that you wont have any off-the-court problems with these 3 guys, and you will have some damn hard workers. And thats really all you can ask for. Along with the 2010 national title, of course. Cause if they dont win that, they will be incredible failures (SARCASM!).
2. On the injury front, it appears that Myron Pryor will at least not start against Vandy. But I got to be honest. Much like I thought the Florida game was the “perfect storm” for a Gators blowout, I get the feeling this game is the perfect storm for a Cats romp. Here’s why: Vandy only has one game tape to review of the Cats new offense. Their season is going down the crapper, capped off by a crushing loss to Florida. And it’s just bout damn time the Cats whipped someone other than Louisville.
3. Interesting story in the Herald-Leader about Winston Guy’s attempt to fill the shoes of Dicky Lyons Jr., at least in the humor department. It’s what Rich Brooks calls the need to “mature”, but what teammates call “goofy”. Personally, could care less what kind of personality he is, just make some plays on the field and dont get arrested off of it.
4. NBA Recap:
Randolph Morris: 4 fouls in 4 minutes, Rajon Rondo: 10 assists in same game (Celtics win)
Keith Bogans: not his greatest, 4 points but Magic win big
Chuck Hayes: 2 pts, 4 rbs in Rockets rout
5. It seems as we get closer to the holidays, the pretty women lists really start coming out in bunches. And today, I got one that mixes sports and somewhat attractive women: the list of the 25 hottest women in sports movies.
6. Sometimes its hard to see all the great movies out there, so I give you this video which in 5 minutes you get the spoilers for 100 movies.