OK devoted readers, today we are gonna start a KSR contest. Everyday, I want you to find the spelling mistakes in my post and put them in the comments section with a correct spelling. I will keep track all through the month of July and the winner will recieve the 1st ever “Get a Life” award for taking too much time criticizing the punctuation in my posts. Good luck to everyone.
If you would like to advertise with KSR, please contact me at [email protected].
1. The Kentucky Basketball Museum has officially closed after needing 1 million dollars in fundraising and only getting 600,000. Interesting note: Tubby Smith and Billy Gillispie took nearly all their recruits through the museum during their tenures. BCG should just move the museum to his home, I think he has the space.
2. Its a great question: what would you change if you controlled sports for a day? Mark Story gives you several of his edits in his column in the Herald-Leader.
3. Stewart Mandel has released the 10 games to watch for in college football this season. 4 of the games involve SEC teams, including key non-conference clashes between Georgia-Arizona St. and Auburn-West Virginia. Both games are on the road and for the SEC to continue their national dominance, winning those two games would go a long way.
4. If you are gonna have respect for ANY baseball player, please have it for whatever Molina is playing for the Yankees these days. Because this guy took a 90 MPH bullet into the twig and berries and freakin got up to retrieve the ball. Here’s what I would have done in the same situation: DIED!!!! In next years fantasy draft, I am taking whatever Molina is playing for the Yankees as my catcher.
5. I almost already regret posting this because someone reading this blog COULD be stupid enough to try and break this world record, but somebody (who probably doesnt have many brain cells) broke the record for shallow pool diving after jumping 35 feet+ into a pool of
112 12 inches of water. It’s not so much that its life threatening to do this, its more of why the heck did you think it was even cool to try. Do the ladies swarm to a guy who jumps high heights into shallow water? And whatever happened to a good ‘ol dive into an 8-foot pool.