1. Alot of recruiting “goodies” from the Courier-Journal’s Jody Demling, including what Daniel Orton in up to.
2. John Clay hits on many topics in his column today, inlcuding the saga of Joe Crawford and his journey from the struggles at UK to likely draft pick.
3. Once again, the biggest underdog story in college baseball history goes for a national title tonight at 7 on ESPN as Fresno St. forced a 3rd and deciding game with a 19-10 win over Georgia last night. If you always cheer for the 16 seed, tune in and watch this team because they are basically the equivilant.
4. How stupid are the Miami Heat. They are actually thinking about NOT drafting Michael Beasley #2 tommorow night OR trading the pick away. Look Pat Riley is a UK alum and all, but this is just not intelligent. I don’t care if you already have Beasley’s position filled on your team, you HAVE to draft him if he is available. He is an IMMEDIATE 17-10 guy at the least.
5. Kid tries skateboard jump. Skateboard breaks. Kid takes it out on skateboard. Skateboard gets the last laugh. Must see, especially if you hate that emo skateboarder type.