Look who they put in the center of that picture? He’s a star!!!
UPDATE: THE STREAMING IS NOT READY YET, SORRY. BUT, I PROMISE IT IS COMING SOON, AND WHEN IT IS READY I WILL LET YOU KNOW.
2. The Baseball Cats face a huge season-ending series this weekend, with Ole Miss coming to town. The Cats could get as high as as the 3 seed in the SEC but could hypothetically fall out of the SEC Tournament. The Courier-Journal highlights the wacky SEC standings in today’s edition.
3. John Clay also takes a look at the UK Baseball team in his column today.
4. Aseaofblue.com takes an EXTREMELY early look at the strengths and weaknesses of next years basketball team. One weakness mentioned: scoring. I would call that a real problem.
5. Did anyone else see Manny Ramirez catch a fly ball, high 5 a fan, and then thrown a runner out? Why was this not more hyped? People talk about A-Rod possibly becoming the all-time home run champ. Look out for Manny, do the math.
6. This video is why teams like the Royals and Orioles will never be consistently good, because when they actually have good teams (like the O’s do this year) they produce crap like this. I don’t remember the Red Sox producing a music video. Super Bowl Shuffle, you say? How many Super Bowls did the Bears win after 1985.