1. Mark Story of the Herald-Leader chips in on the top topics of the week, both UK-related and not.
2. Our friends at seaofblue.com gives a very lengthly discussion about the Jerry Tipton controversey. While they do defend Tipton’s right to ask “negative” questions to the parents of recruits, they do point out it does damage the program. But, its not Tipton’s job to protect the program, it just seems like he focuses on the negaitves without giving the other side, which is unethical in jounalism. I know Matt will discuss this further later, so I wont go any further except to say, as fans you have a right to hate the man.
3. Here’s what makes horse racing great. A Nevada man turned $2 dollars into $1.12 million dollars yesterday, after hitting the Pick 6 at Churchill. Ummm, maybe I should start betting that, of course only to couple with my HUGE salary here at KSR.
4. This is why mascots are cool. They can take a very nasty fall, their head falls off, but we can still laugh our rears off because its a cartoonish figure with a baseball for a head and a mustache.
5. Charles Barkley playing the role of Ron Burgandy. Hillarity insues!
6. Best Damn sports Top 50 sports bloopers, which is kinda ruined by that lame song playing in the background, but still a good watch.