Brad Calipari tweet for the win

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for Brad Calipari tweet for the win

1. Just Sayin
    11:17 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

I know as UK fans we all agree with that.

But for the sake of argument when all is said and done who will have the better career you guys think?

2. SexnNursinHomes
    11:20 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

1- I don’t know, but I wish Coach Cal go Dr. Detroit on K and rip off his head and shit down his throat.

~R.I.P Dan Akroyd’s career~

3. AaronJ
    11:37 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

1 – It’s not really up for debate, Coach K could easily be considered the best coach in College BB ever. Multiple gold olympic medals, most wins, many national championships, a ton of NBA players. And the best thing is that he has done all of this for many years at the same school which is a rare feat.

Coach Calipiari doesn’t have enough time to catchup IMO, he already said he isn’t a lifer.

4. Cats4Life
    11:37 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

I agree with Brad but for the sake of not firing up the opponent I would keep those opinions to myself and let the game speak for itself.

5. blkizbootyful
    11:38 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

bbn more accurstely bWn as in “whitey” as vast majority of kensuckianz are bigots & racists!!!

6. SMH
    11:44 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

#5 voted for Obama.

7. knightynight
    11:44 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

4 – i don’t know how much our coach’s 15 year old son is going to pump up the opponent…

8. ky_99
    11:47 am November 13, 2012 Permalink

@5- is that the best you have? You my friend are very original with your trolling. I mean you must have spent all night coming up with that clever and extremely original trash talk. Late loserville

9. UK_Gr8ness
    2:01 pm November 13, 2012 Permalink

@#5 – if Duke is a race, then call me a racist because I H8 DUKE!!! As far as your whitey BS goes, it took Puke nearly as long as UK to have their first african american basketball player. (1967 Duke vs 1969 UK)

10. Smitty