Boogie is back with the Kings

Yahoo! Sports is reporting that DeMarcus Cousins has rejoined the Kings and he’s on the team plane to Memphis. Boogie will be looking all majestic with his teammates against the Grizzlies tomorrow night.

You can keep wearing your Kings gear for now.

Article written by Drew Franklin

17 Comments for Boogie is back with the Kings

1. cracka
    4:13 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

follow boogie and all your other favorite uk players in the nba at http://www.facebook.com/pages/NBA-Wildcats/249570678445585?sk=wall

2. Poco Chang
    4:34 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Maybe I’m old school, but I never understood how a 21 year old celebrity making millions playing sports could be unhappy about anything.

3. Jimmy
    4:41 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

2) I agree. I love cuzs alot, but dude just needs to chill, and play a sport that pays up
    you a boat load of money, that most of us play for fun.

4. Calipari'sInYourEar
    4:51 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

#2 – Poco Chang – If you have a bunch of talent and you feel some coach is squandering it with their foolish decisions then it could be frustrating to no end.

If you havent played team sports, had talent, saw fools be given coaching jobs, or see decent coaches make a series of foolish decisions that aren’t logical… then you would say that.

5. Calipari'sInYourEar
    4:52 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Hey Cat fans, help Demarcus Cousins out in the ESPN poll on the bottom right of this pageā€¦

People around the country need to know every coach isn’t capable of coaching Big Cuz.

6. depoy3
    5:22 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

I could tell by his interview with Andy Katz at the Kansas game this year that Cousins probably keeps a book in his hand all the time….

7. strange brew
    5:38 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

I like Cousins. But really, why that pic? I doubt he’s a scholar.

8. nolablue
    5:40 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Reading Stephen King doesn’t make you a scholar anyway. Doofus.

9. bung
    5:40 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

maybe their guards will pass it to big cuz and hayes now….BBN is with you…

10. nolablue
    5:42 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

#2, Oh yes, because these guys should be thankful for whatever crumbs they get, entertaining Massa’s chirren.
    Why ***SHOULD*** they have to be treated without respect just to earn their pay? Thank goodness there’s
    a Player’s Union. And Boogie (hopefully) has a good lawyer and agent.

11. phrakture
    5:46 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

I love how people get angry when they think players only play for the money and not for love of the game. But when a player gets upset and shows emotion because he wants to be a winner, “well he should just be happy he’s making money”. It’s pretty pathetic.

12. Bob
    6:03 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Agree #11. These guys are used to winning and it’s gotta be frustrating when they’re not.

13. Lovemesomecats
    6:28 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

I’m starting to think the only one out of that UK class that really has his act together is Bledsoe. Humble, and appreciates what he has.

14. Red Smith
    7:07 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Issues like this one are why you should never confuse KSR with real journalism. Boogie was a punk before he came to UK; he was a punk while he was on campus, and he’ll be a punk the entire time he’s in the NBA. If he had played for UL, IU, UT, Duke, UNC or any of our other rivals, this site would accurately describe him as the spoiled malcontent he’ll always be. But because he wore the Blue and White for six months, the writers here are afraid to describe him as what he is.

15. mudcreekmark
    7:36 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

14) Do you know Cousins personally? If not, then how do you know what kind of person he really is? What I see is a kid in a mans body. Kids are going to do things some times that adults would not. That comes with life lessons, lessons that he is still too young to have lived through. All I know about Cousins is what I saw when he was wearing blue and white, and that was a big goof ball with a great personality who made me laugh many times with his antics. Does he need to grow up? Yes, and I think most of us at his age needed to grow up too.

16. Bigcat4453
    7:52 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Shoot I’m in my mid 40’s and I still need to grow up… Let me check….. Nope, not going to happen any time soon!

17. Hoodfor3
    8:37 pm January 2, 2012 Permalink

Cuz and Wall both sound like they have an IQ of about 80.