Boogie gave Willie Cauley-Stein some advice last night

wcs-florida

The pros are back in town, which means some major pick-up games are going down in the Joe Craft Center. Last night, Willie Cauley-Stein tweeted that DeMarcus Cousins gave him some good advice during one of their pick-up games. Any guesses as to what it was?

I posed the question on Twitter this morning, and so far, my favorite response is from @Blood_runs_blue, who said “Turn off your cell phone ringer before Mississippi State.”

17 Comments for Boogie gave Willie Cauley-Stein some advice last night

1. Heisenberg
    10:16 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

Also, some more advice, dont kick a homeless man at 2 AM after leaving a bar.

2. The Loco Pollo
    10:17 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

“Lose the glasses.”

3. blue boy
    10:26 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

Are the twins in town. Man this would be a good time for them to be here

4. Cory
    10:30 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

“Get bitches or die tryin”

5. inlinefor9
    10:30 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

#3 No. Stupid NCAA rules don’t allow them to stay on campus until they are enrolled. Texas school year went too long into the Summer so they were unable to enroll for Summer classes. They should be arriving in 2-3 weeks when normal undergrads can enroll in the Fall semester.

6. tltaworl
    10:32 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

5. How come Randle made it?

7. Tennessee Wildcat
    10:35 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

I think I would take that advice with a grain of salt. Heck, he’s getting advice right now from Shaq.

8. inlinefor9
    10:46 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

#6 Not sure. Maybe the Harrison’s had to take some type of early summer session? Maybe their school years ended at different times, like public and private do in KY? Don’t know all the details, just know they were still wrapping up h/s when college Summer enrollment ended at UK.

9. blue boy
    10:47 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

I thought the twins were coming in town for a couple of long weekends. This is the perfect weekend

10. Twins
    10:51 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

I think the “Twins” are at home contemplating whether to accept the offers from Harvard, Yale and MIT.

11. Boogie
    10:56 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

“Call me.”

12. cracka
    11:58 am August 1, 2013 Permalink

exactly, they’re supposed to come in to town for a few weekends (on their own dime) over the summer and this would be a great time when the pros are here playing pickup

13. Mack
    12:55 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Randle attended a private high school with a different schedule from the public schools.

14. Beatle Bum
    1:47 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Not everyone can pull off the headband.

15. The truth hurts
    1:52 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

Please ditch the headband, and the compression sleeves, along with the shin guards/compressions for the legs …………
    all that junk makes you look weak ………..

and —— P L E A S E —– practice shooting free throws …… last year I had to put my hands over my eyes when you went to the free throw stripe ….. you were at risk of breaking both ; a rim and the backboard ….. we couldn’t possibly win a close game, because all the opposing coach would do is foul you, CLANK …. game over we lose! You were lucky to hit the back board …. hope you’re WORKING on that part of your game ………….

Will we see an asset for the Cats, or will we see “Willhe Callhim-Frank-N-Stein … 2.0 ?1

16. Megan
    5:15 pm August 1, 2013 Permalink

“Don’t be in a hurry to enter the draft. The NBA is hard. It’s a man’s world. And you’ve got all kinds of people trying to take advantage of you. It’s not like college. After the games, you don’t go out with your teammates to grab some pizza or go to the movies. You have your life, they have theirs. So take your time. Enjoy your youth while you still can. Take it from me, once you leave it, you can’t go back.”

17. thats budda