Big Blue Madness on ESPN3

If you’re one of the many people who didn’t get Big Blue Madness tickets, I’m sure you’re pretty upset with the internet right now. KSR understands. The internet can be a cruel, cruel world. But you’ll need to get over it before October 12th because Madness will be shown online on ESPN3.

ESPNU will have cut-ins and analysis from the greatest spectacle in the history of basketball practice, but you’ll have to tune in to ESPN3 if you want to see it in its entirety. ESPNU will be covering 13 other schools on its Madness special that evening.

19 days…

Article written by Drew Franklin

17 Comments for Big Blue Madness on ESPN3

1. ncwildcat
    11:38 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

Hopefully it will be on ukathletics.com also like in years past…ESPN3 not available to dish network subscribers

2. secretagent0014
    11:42 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

ESPN3 is on the internet. Or you can pull up through XboxLive.

3. Mc
    11:42 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

Will WKYT not be covering it like usual?

4. ncwildcat
    11:43 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

#2 ESPN3 is a subscriber service on the web…it has to be available through your isp or cable provider

5. trouljaboy
    11:49 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

Was lucky enough to get eRupption zone tickets.. can’t wait.

6. brew
    11:51 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

something has got to be done about our events being shown on espn3 and not on television. have we sold out to espn? does someone think that the majority of our fan base isnt rural? this crap has to end.

7. SingleWide
    11:56 am September 24, 2012 Permalink

#6 NO one cares who sees what in BugTussle,Ky.

8. DoubleDown
    12:04 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Will Louisville’s Madness be on tv? No? Because no one cares? Oh that’s too bad.

9. RIP Mel Turpin
    12:20 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

I live in a town of about 800 people, and I get ESPN3. It’s been good to me because I got to see almost all Cat ball games last year – and I’m way out west where CBS will show the Montana and Mesa State game over Ky games. I hate CBS. Their coverage is turrible. Count me in as an ESPN lover. Sorry to the BugTussle homies.

10. Bulldawg
    12:28 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

I got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. theSkinny81
    12:28 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

# 7

true story:

a Louisville fan in downtown Lexington this past Saturday night told me there are LOTS of Louisville fans in Louisville.

this was in response to the fact that i saw BBN representing in SoCal.

12. Tim Kathlina
    1:18 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Cat Fans, to watch ESPN3 live stream on your TV no matter who you cable provider is:
    Purchase a ROKU box at your nearest electronics dealer. Go to “add private channel” on the Roku web page. Add channel, “MYPLAYON”. Download Playon software to your computer.
    You can now watch ESPN3 live stream on your T.V. along with hundreds of other programs including your personal media library thats on your computer.

Go Big Blue!

13. CatBlue in LR
    1:18 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Will it be on the Big Blue Network like usual? If so, it’s usually picked up by Fox Sports South. But it sounds like it may be an ESPN production this year, not a Big Blue Network/IMG production. Do anybody know ’cause I can’t get ESPN 3, either.

14. big poppa
    2:50 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Yes, it will be on WKYT 27 as usual. This is just saying it will be broadcast nationally.

15. catdaddyd
    5:11 pm September 24, 2012 Permalink

Got my madness tickets from Davender and Miller. Front row center.

16. Winston Townes
    2:58 am September 25, 2012 Permalink

#8 … Louisville’s ‘madness’ is actually on TV. Ever seen the show “COPS”?

17. MSU Racers
    3:00 am September 25, 2012 Permalink

The Murray State Rayceeeers will be 1 of the 13 schools on the ESPNU midnight madness showcase on Oct. 12!!