Betty White does the Hotty Toddy

Yesterday, we found out that renowned actor Morgan Freeman will attend tomorrow night’s Ole Miss/Kentucky game. Freeman lives in Oxford and has cheered for the Rebels Admiral Ackbars Black Bears for years, films commercials for the university and even co-owns a blues club in nearby Clarksdale, Mississippi.

After some research, I’ve discovered that fellow thespian Betty White is also an Ole Miss fan, and did the “Hotty Toddy” cheer at the Ole Miss/Texas football game last season. Enjoy watching sassy Betty get the fans riled up in the video above.

Who knew Ole Miss had a monopoly on awesome elderly actors?

7 Comments for Betty White does the Hotty Toddy

1. Cats in the NBA
    6:45 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

“Who knew Ole Miss had a monopoly on awesome elderly actors?”

Please don’t make it so easy for people.

2. Claw
    7:01 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

Just had my alternator go out and was stranded in the middle of one of the busiest intersections in town, Had people cussing me. Don’t get that. Finally made it home $400 dollars later, which I can’t really afford right now. Checked KSR, saw this post with Morgan Freeman and made me think it could be worse. Shawsank Prison. Or even worse yet, an Indiana fan. Optimism rules. Thanks Mrs T.T. for the inspiration. Accidental as it may be.

3. betty white
    7:04 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

more like old miss…..

4. Section 133
    7:05 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

Tommy Lee Jones is an Ole Miss guy too. They get negative points, though, for that ridiculous Sheppard Smith.

5. Colonel Cat
    7:10 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

Having grown up in Memphis, I’m a huge Ole Miss fan. Beautiful campus and women, great traditions, and great tailgating, but none of it can compare to the Bluegrass. Ole Miss will always be my favorite local team, but I pull for the Cats above all.

6. Kamharper
    7:44 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

I think Kentucky needs a cheer with damn in it!

7. ukcatfan36
    8:33 pm January 28, 2013 Permalink

Should be a great game tomorrow night. This is the night the Wildcats need to bring their AAA game and put it all together for the 1st time this year. I’d like to see Wiltjer have a big game–likek 25 or 30…We are so due to Break out!! Go CATS!!!!