Ben Hoffman does his BBN duty on Jimmy Kimmel

Last week, comedian Ben Hoffman called in to the radio show to talk about the Cats and his new show, “The Ben Show,” which airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on Comedy Central. Hoffman’s been doing the media rounds in LA this past week, and promised Matt that he’d give the Big Blue Nation a shout out during his appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.” Ben followed through. Watch his appearance above, specifically at the 1:27 mark.

Ben, I hope you’re saving the three goggles for Conan (March 13).

6 Comments for Ben Hoffman does his BBN duty on Jimmy Kimmel

1. I Am Spartacus
    1:39 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

oooooooooooooooooooooh……………..The silence is deafening. Not one single WHOOOOOP from the audience.

2. Ryan M
    2:02 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

^^I thought the same thing

3. Hollywood snob
    2:15 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

The typical Hollywood audience is to dumb to think for itself. So unless some one is holding up a card that tells them clap, laugh, boo…etc. the sit there like soulless corpses. Guess the didnt have a cue card for whooooop?

4. reedwizard
    2:52 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Ben’s actually funny. Color me pinkish

5. Rockfield, KY
    3:06 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

He seems like he is too smart and cynical for the average American to watch him. He’s right when he said most people are idiots. They’d rather watch Troy Landry pretend to be a middle class gator hunter from the swamps of Louisiana, when he is actually the owner of one of the largest seafood distribution companies on the east coast and the entire show is staged and fake.

6. classof68
    4:07 pm March 5, 2013 Permalink

Ben needs some writers. That first show was supposed to be funny?